Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree226Likes

Thread: Season 100!! - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    First trophy this season is won - it's the 13. cup in a row.

Attachment 92892

Also... new winning streak and still counting.
    Attachment 92893
    lol 5 more seasons and I will beat your record, of course in my case witch 2nd places. I lost again just now, this game thinks I'm dutch or something.
    nash123 likes this.

Rookie
    Ten points clear after this result. Cup Final with same opposition tonight.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Two things completed today, cup final and 100 season's challenge; CL semi won 8:0 yesterday, hoping for final

Season 100!! - Are you ready?-season-100.jpg
    madflo19, Killroy and Niddhoeggr like this.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Played against 2.place today and won -> so we won the league today with 100.win in a row.
    Season 100!! - Are you ready?-100ws.jpg

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

The live animation is ridiculous, my player who was HOLDING the ball gets caught offside once he crossed lol, the game even showed his name, it happened so fast I could not screenshot it.
    ibangali likes this.

Pro
    Ok, it is official. I am going to tank for the first time in my career in top eleven. My main team has gotten defeated 10 times and is at place 10. So what is the best tactic now? Put everybody out of place and hope I don't get promoted at 10th place? It is going to be hard to get to 11th or 12th place as they are 7 and 13 points behind me, lol. Any suggestions?
    KenoticFC and ibangali like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Pro
    The team suffered a surprise 1-2 defeat in the champions League semi final. I had to field a very weak team given that half of my players were one yellow card away from missing the final. However a 5-1 first leg victory ensured that I won the tie.

The quality of my substitutes bench, that's something I have to work on next season
    KenoticFC and Killroy like this.

My season went in the garbage can in this last week. who cares that I lost the final to a higher level team, who cares that I got knocked out of the quarter finals in the SL against a tanker. But drawing in the league against a 77% abandoned team today hurts on a personal level, all my efforts as a manager seem meaningless, I don't feel the need to invest in players or even my time if the results feel so predetermined. I went unbeaten on the first half, what changed in the second according to the game, my players even got stronger while the abandoned teams had little to no growth. I have only 1 loss against my rival in the 2nd half (fair enough, similar teams) but once his goal difference started growing I felt like a ''gravity'' force holding back my team. It started with minimal last minute victories to draws against crap teams. Its ridiculous losing the league in the last few matches, I have no hope even tho its just 1 point. He has easy matches up ahead and I have a match against the 3rd place in the last day in which I predict a draw.
    Killroy and Niddhoeggr like this.

Season 100!! - Are you ready?-2.jpg
    Won the cup yesterday, and also managed to boost my token budget by completing the 100th season goalfest.
    I am hoping for a treble,the goal i haven t managed to achieve last season.
    The league as well is a sure deal, 22/22 wins.
    And I have won my first match in the CL 8-0, so I am 99.9% qualified for the final.
    I have also managed to build a 6* team whole season, which is absolutely spectacular because I never had such a good team at lower levels.
    I am going to face a full 5* team in the final, and even if I have 2 7* players and bunch of 6* I learnt that everything can happen in this game.
    I also have 2 subs which are 4* each, so I won t be surprised with injuries anymore.
    The budget for next season is kind of settled at around 200 Tokens and 20 mil cash+what I will be selling at the end of the season(lvl 3-future lvl 4).\
    Oh, and I forgot to mention I got trolled with 2 draws in Champions League against much weaker opponents.Hopefully it doesn t end bad for me.
    I m still around, LOL!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Ok, it is official. I am going to tank for the first time in my career in top eleven. My main team has gotten defeated 10 times and is at place 10. So what is the best tactic now? Put everybody out of place and hope I don't get promoted at 10th place? It is going to be hard to get to 11th or 12th place as they are 7 and 13 points behind me, lol. Any suggestions?
    and replace your GK with a ST.
    oop is not enough sometimes
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast