Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree226Likes

Thread: Season 100!! - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Ok, it is official. I am going to tank for the first time in my career in top eleven. My main team has gotten defeated 10 times and is at place 10. So what is the best tactic now? Put everybody out of place and hope I don't get promoted at 10th place? It is going to be hard to get to 11th or 12th place as they are 7 and 13 points behind me, lol. Any suggestions?
    The best advice I can offer you is not to tank.
    If you want to farm resources yes, but tanking isn t a solution if you want to perform.
    I am trying to avoid tough opponents each season and I think many players do this trick, is to try to lower your team s quality at the end of the season.
    I m still around, LOL!

It's my second season of Top eleven. I am at club level 7 (installed the game 6 months ago but uninstalled after few days of stupid token waste).

Last season I got treble, this season I won the cup, will win the league soon and I am trough to the champions league final. I am a bit annoyed at the fact that both seasons in Champions league I had to play against guys one level higher than me so I am not sure if I will get the treble again but I am the favorite in the final.

I had some issues with Shots on target and tactics but it all so drastically improved after I changed the way I train players. I used to look trough the Toxcatls ITP and try to find drills that have the most key attributes for certain players. I thought for example that "Press the play" drill was sent from heaven to earth because it covers all Key attributes for defenders.

But then Toxcatl told me to train DC and DMC with "Gym drill" only, DR,DL and MC,MR,ML,AMC, AML and AMR with "Long run" and ST with "Pass go and shoot". The keepers are just ****ed :P

And since then my results improved drastically. Here is the table, I haven't conceded a single goal since like 5th game in the league:

Season 100!! - Are you ready?-capture.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Ok, it is official. I am going to tank for the first time in my career in top eleven. My main team has gotten defeated 10 times and is at place 10. So what is the best tactic now? Put everybody out of place and hope I don't get promoted at 10th place? It is going to be hard to get to 11th or 12th place as they are 7 and 13 points behind me, lol. Any suggestions?
    follow nic as he said, replace your GK with ST
    and don't bring 10% bonus everyday, also try with this formation, through the middle, no counter, off side on, easy tackling, turn off win bonus, don't send your players to play the match with over 60% condition (eat their condition before the match); good luck

Season 100!! - Are you ready?-tank-formation.jpg
    Last edited by ibangali; 01-03-2018 at 08:45 PM.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Pro
    I have made a mirror team where the team has been turned around :P So my goalie is the striker and the striker is the goalie. I have 2 defenders who are normally my wingers haha. Lost my first match with 3-0.

I also bought this season my first very VERY SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW trainer. I have never seen a player training so SLOOWWWWWW. I bought this 18 yr old MC with penalty kick in the transfer market. He had the highest value of all. He was 14 mln whereas the rest is 111 to 113 mln so normally a sign of a fast trainer. I trained him to six stars immediately and now after 18 matches (!!!!!!!) he is at 105%. Yes, you are reading correct. 5% increase. My 22 year old winger at 7 stars is training faster Officially the worst trainer ever.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    The best advice I can offer you is not to tank.
    If you want to farm resources yes, but tanking isn t a solution if you want to perform.
    I am trying to avoid tough opponents each season and I think many players do this trick, is to try to lower your team s quality at the end of the season.
    I hate that tactic. To me it feels like cheating and I don't like cheating. I have never tanked in my life but I have never performed this bad also. I am used to winning the league but this season...... All my advisaries in the league were stronger then me (10-20% stronger) which for the love of god I don't understand. Nordeus has a good way of punishing you for having a good team at the end of the season (only 6-7 star players).

I have no hope of winning anything this season and I am stuck at place 10. I could maybe get into the superleague only to face the high quality teams again, so that is not an option, so I will just tank this once and see how the league will look in the next season.
    ibangali and girl gooner like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

I hate that tactic. To me it feels like cheating and I don't like cheating.
    Hasn't anything to do with cheating.
    Nordeus has some rules about the game.
    Any manager, specially those who are regular forum members should know them and use tactics for a better next season.

- Dropping quality at the end of the season to avoid +1 LV opponents in Cup and CH.L. is one
    - Tanking one season so to get stronger for the next, is the other.
    SuperDunk likes this.

I have won my game today in the league( 6-1) and it seems I am going for 26/26 wins in the league.
    Tomorrow I will face my final CL opponent and I am hoping for my first treble in this game.
    There is a 25% gap between me and him, but same as for last final he was weaker.
    And I only lost because I had so many injuries and no healing packs.(3+ 1 at the beggining of the match)
    All my players are available for the game and I also have 2 4* subs bought for only 2 T. for any unexpected surprise.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Hasn't anything to do with cheating.
    Nordeus has some rules about the game.
    Any manager, specially those who are regular forum members should know them and use tactics for a better next season.

- Dropping quality at the end of the season to avoid +1 LV opponents in Cup and CH.L. is one
    - Tanking one season so to get stronger for the next, is the other.
    I have played for so much time in that matter, and in cup I faced 2-3 level higher opponents, not to mention fierce opponents 1 level higher in the CL.
    And that makes the game so stressfull and just not enjoyable.
    I don t think it is normal to play against higher levels in cup and CL, at least not in the normal way( 1 star higher for 1 level higher).
    I m still around, LOL!

Yes, old times it was worst, facing more that one lv above.
    Let's say that the Cup has some taste of unfair as in real football but the C.L. is unrealistic to face +1 LV active opponents.
    I don't understand the logic of some people who are saying that manipulating the draw is unfair or cheating or whatever.
    Is it fair to play vs +1 lv teams who are buying scouts with few tokens ?
    Those are the rules, take it or leave it.
    Last edited by Ποσιδονας; 01-04-2018 at 12:37 PM.
    Niddhoeggr, SuperDunk and madflo19 like this.

Cup can be the simplest trophy to win in this game, but it is the trophy I won least because I didn t knew about the manipulation or I didn t cared...
    I usually faced a higher level opponent and I ve barely been reaching quarter finals, even tho I was smashing it in CL.
    This literally makes no sense.
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast