Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
Like Tree226Likes

Thread: Season 100!! - Are you ready?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Won another treble
    Season 100!! - Are you ready?-season-stats-d27.jpg

from the start of this year (1/1/2018) my team is playing really ****ty and my top scorer Van Baasten is in a miss-fired mood.
    I cannot win more than a 5-0 opponents of my league who are 2-3* less and hardly can win oppo with 1* less in the Cup and CH.L. (even if I 'm present and they aren't).
    My 4-5-1V is failing this season.

Season 100!! - Are you ready?-bad-games.jpg
    Let's see next one.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Won the triple today.

Season 100!! - Are you ready?-1-association3.jpgSeason 100!! - Are you ready?-1-association4.jpgSeason 100!! - Are you ready?-1-association5.jpg

Associations has been one tough draw after another this season. We've seen these three groups this season, all in different tournaments. (the indonesians we battle tommorrow.) We lost to the Chinese 15-21, and Paradise defeated us 11-23. We've won the other 5 duels so far.

Season 100!! - Are you ready?-1-association.jpgSeason 100!! - Are you ready?-1-association1.jpgSeason 100!! - Are you ready?-1-association2.jpg

My team has played well in associations so far though. Here are the results, so far (I'm surprised not to lose so far, be it from troll, and Zenit as a very very good team, I was very lucky not to lose there). Tommorrow we go for an unbeaten association record, something i've never done before. But it's against a very difficult opponent, so it won't be easy.

Season 100!! - Are you ready?-1-association6.jpg
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 01-05-2018 at 08:04 PM.
    Level 40 Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining about your association. I currently have 2 teams in my association and I'm having difficulties managing them
    Sorry then. I had to delete facebook from my android (that way I can enter my mail and pass directly from top11 app) so that I could move faster from one to another account, and I have fast bonuses training that does not spend a lot time to train from 0 to 10%.

Yep, the server set the matches from 1.34am, and we played at 1.37am.

Had to win vs a 106% team so I used aprox 300Ts to train cause a draw would mean, see how the league title is decided the last day vs the 3rd that is a 120% team so, I trained till 117,7% . Now I have some 7*s that was the idea, and the plan worked, we assured the 23th League title today, so now we dont have to worry about tomorrow's match.

Curious the result 1-0 of the 3rd vs a team that few days ago was the last...

Season 100!! - Are you ready?-s65-ending-day-27.jpg

Pro
    [QUOTE=khris;497168]Yep, the server set the matches from 1.34am, and we played at 1.37am.

Had to win vs a 106% team so I used aprox 300Ts to train cause a draw would mean, see how the league title is decided the last day vs the 3rd that is a 120% team so, I trained till 117,7% . Now I have some 7*s that was the idea, and the plan worked, we assured the 23th League title today, so now we dont have to worry about tomorrow's match.

Curious the result 1-0 of the 3rd vs a team that few days ago was the last...

QUOTE]

Mine was 1:30am. Wonder what nordeus was up to

I still don't have a division with my asso. I was writing to support, they don't answer. No extra moral busters for me

Ohh, what a differance, with the academy Gk, ...a amc as left MC and a ST as AML,,, I found thee team and the last match vs the 120% team, was not so hard after train the avQ till 117%

Season 100!! - Are you ready?-s65-last-match.jpg

team at the end of season 65

Season 100!! - Are you ready?-s65-last-match-team.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 01-06-2018 at 12:05 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    I still don't have a division with my asso. I was writing to support, they don't answer. No extra moral busters for me
    My association doesn't have a divison either. I think it means the reward is tokens instead of morales. It's happened once before and we got the league promotion reward + some extra tokens.
    Level 40 Manager

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    My association doesn't have a divison either. I think it means the reward is tokens instead of morales. It's happened once before and we got the league promotion reward + some extra tokens.
    I didn't get anything for some time - almost a year. Last time my asso had division I was in division with my friend asso. What happened. My friend told that my asso is 20th position in that division, but when I looked I saw that my asso was 5th. Actually we weren't in same division, I saw his asso in my division and he saw my asso in his division, but that was two diferent divisions. Since then I don't have division. One more thing I saw was that sometimes I finish 8th in my division but I got 8 blue moral busters (like I finished 3rd). There are some problems with divisions, but developers doesn't know how to fix them, or they don't know or they don't want to know about those problems. They never fix things in this game. We still have Colombian jerseys paired with Ecuador flag emblem, is that some kind of joke or developers don't know diference between those two flags?

2nd treble in my career (lvl 8 right now)!

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast