British Empire.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    I was waiting for you to participe too

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Almost conquered Andorra xD

wahahaha that is so funny.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Alessio Fitch likes this.

This was this last participation for me,i thought there were some rules,but with inverted scores and all this i don't see the reason to be involved in this contest,sorry

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    This was this last participation for me,i thought there were some rules,but with inverted scores and all this i don't see the reason to be involved in this contest,sorry

There alson seems to be a problem adding British Empire. Racist ? Jealous?.

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post

xDDDD nobody guessed a score rlly, is not easy for me tho' LOL believe me Ive been thinkin in it, really would like to have u all at least in the fight for one country at least,,,,, despite the surprising results -.-'' xD

So, as at some point have no sense eliminate just 1, gonna count your 4-1 - 3-0 as valid ones in the fight for Malta , so at least in this fatidic round everybody have a chance, despite all I will need to increase the criterias, for cases like these and too to eliminate more people for 2nd rounds... otherwise will be so complicated...(-.-)

Quote Originally Posted by girl gooner View Post
    There alson seems to be a problem adding British Empire. Racist ? Jealous?.

There are x2 british empires, and Ive no participation from you or smk, here why xD

Despite all as said, this will need more clear criterias, ye.... gunna think in it and how to manage this, we can not have more rounds like this xD

THREAD CLOSED. Deliberations post moderated and suspended. Gonna focus in the weekend one, then I will do a deliberation again and apply the criteria for the case. Sorry for the fail of prevision, despite all worth have a round like this to don't repeat the mistakes again.
    Next week, will stay for this.

RULES TO BE APPLIED

CRITERIA 1
    -guess a score inside the 4 options
    If nobody have a score guessed, will be used the similar scores, that keep 1 amount of goals correct (local or visitant)+ the amount of goals scored by the other team with +1 goal + or - .(ex. and will be applied here: 0-4 = 0-3 and 0-5 valid) so the most close options and in favour of the winner team.
    If for some reason we don't have equal scores, or similar ones, we will the use " only the 1st and 2nd scores" that will have a (+1/+2 AVERAGE. for next round to undo the draws), and we will see how many teams have at least "1 number in the score correctly" (ex. final score 0-2, so 0-0, 0-4, 1-2 2-2, 4-2 (so, without be close with the original amount) will be valid to:
    -proclame a winner if only one Emperor has guessed here 1 amount of goals,
    -choose who will go to a 2nd round "if there are more players involved".
    If with the last rule that uses the line 1 and 2 is not enough I will check the 3rd line, if there's nobody the 4th.
    If with these criterias is not enough to, proclaim a winner or choose some Emperors for a 2nd round;
    -Only the 1st line will be checked and the results with the same sum of goals as the real score, will decide who wins if there's only 1 Emperor who catched the amount of goals or who goes to a 2nd round if there are more participants.
    If with the 1st line is not enough to have at least 1 winner, then the same process will be done, only with the 2nd line, if needed with the 3rd too all alone, or the 4th.

This means that:

Fight for Andorra: criteria .2 applied
    it is OK; those who guessed a 0-3 go to 2nd round,
    NORTH KOREA +3, UKRAINE+3, ALBANIA+4 AND PERÚ+3

Fight for Faroe Islands: 5th criteria applied, only 1st option checked to choose those who had scores with amounts of 3 goals:
    NORTH KOREA+1, ALBANIA+1, BELGIUM+1

Fight for Malta: 3rd criteria applied, looking that the finale score was a 1-3 those who inside the option 1 and 2 have a 1-X will fight for Malta:
    ITALY+1, NORTH KOREA+2 FRANCE+2, JAPAN+2

And this is the final resolution and is how in the future will be applied in the rules, with the idea to give value at the scores, if not the final ones, the goals guessed well for any side.

Now gonna think how to convert this in points.
    Last edited by khris; 12-16-2017 at 11:47 PM.

Ye, updated rules and resolutions now, good to solve and clarify this now.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    THREAD CLOSED. Deliberations post moderated and suspended. Gonna focus in the weekend one, then I will do a deliberation again and apply the criteria for the case. Sorry for the fail of prevision, despite all worth have a round like this to don't repeat the mistakes again.
    Next week, will stay for this.

RULES TO BE APPLIED

CRITERIA 1
    -guess a score inside the 4 options
    If nobody have a score guessed, will be used the similar scores, that keep 1 amount of goals correct (local or visitant)+ the amount of goals scored by the other team with +1 goal + or - .(ex. and will be applied here: 0-4 = 0-3 and 0-5 valid) so the most close options and in favour of the winner team.
    If for some reason we don't have equal scores, or similar ones, we will the use " only the 1st and 2nd scores" that will have a (+1/+2 AVERAGE. for next round to undo the draws), and we will see how many teams have at least "1 number in the score correctly" (ex. final score 0-2, so 0-0, 0-4, 1-2 2-2, 4-2 (so, without be close with the original amount) will be valid to:
    -proclame a winner if only one Emperor has guessed here 1 amount of goals,
    -choose who will go to a 2nd round "if there are more players involved".
    If with the last rule that uses the line 1 and 2 is not enough I will check the 3rd line, if there's nobody the 4th.
    If with these criterias is not enough to, proclaim a winner or choose some Emperors for a 2nd round;
    -Only the 1st line will be checked and the results with the same sum of goals as the real score, will decide who wins if there's only 1 Emperor who catched the amount of goals or who goes to a 2nd round if there are more participants.
    If with the 1st line is not enough to have at least 1 winner, then the same process will be done, only with the 2nd line, if needed with the 3rd too all alone, or the 4th.

This means that:

Fight for Andorra: criteria .2 applied
    it is OK; those who guessed a 0-3 go to 2nd round,
    NORTH KOREA +3, UKRAINE+3, ALBANIA+4 AND PERÚ+3

Fight for Faroe Islands: 5th criteria applied, only 1st option checked to choose those who had scores with amounts of 3 goals:
    NORTH KOREA+1, ALBANIA+1, BELGIUM+1

Fight for Malta: 3rd criteria applied, looking that the finale score was a 1-3 those who inside the option 1 and 2 have a 1-X will fight for Malta:
    ITALY+1, NORTH KOREA+2 FRANCE+2, JAPAN+2

And this is the final resolution and is how in the future will be applied in the rules, with the idea to give value at the scores, if not the final ones, the goals guessed well for any side.

Now gonna think how to convert this in points.
    Ando medio enredado
    khris likes this.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

LIGA= 3-4-5-6-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 1-2-8
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE= 4-5-8-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3-6-7
    COPA= 5-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3
    TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
    Ando medio enredado
    Normal, es complejo xDDDD

Básicamente, al no haber ni un solo marcador acertado, he creado unos criterios (5 en total), para al menos, elegir algunos países, para ir a la segunda y definitiva ronda.
    Entonces al hacer los criterios he podido seleccionar algunos países -en vez de eliminarlos a todos- para luchar por los territorios.
    En el caso de Perú el 0-3 vale para entrar en la lucha por Andorra, en pocos días, haré otra ronda, con 3 nuevos países y un partido extra por cada territorio que necesite de una segunda ronda, que son los 3, con lo cual el primer partido extra será el de la lucha por Andorra.
    Luego miraré el promedio (de acierto, Perú tiene +3 por acertar el 0-3 en 3er lugar), y el promedio mas bajo ganará el pais.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast