Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: To get 10% bonus just got harder

don't use video for train, do it without video, use your academy 0T players
    follow the Toxcatl method or follow this:

warm-up + skill drill + video ana + pass go n shoot + piggy + stretch

4 times without video
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    Give this training session 2 times with video bonus to get 2% from 8% to 10%
    Give this training session 4 times with video bonus to get 10% from 0% to 10%

Attachment 94217
    Please, don't overuse tags, everybody can read your text just fine without it. (Comic Sans, seriously? And your eyes don't bleed? Because my eyes do =])

Using 2x bonus videos is up to you, but you should know that you are wasting videos (equals rest packs). You are spending precious resource for nothing.
    It wasn't our day.

No problem here, either. Two training sessions with 2x Bonus (Condition and Possession at 10% and the other two at about 10 o'clock) and one without (just the subs and reserves) to get the Attack and Defence that little bit they needed to get to 10%.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Today i train my team but the bonus for defending an possession don't grow up,..

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Please, don't overuse tags, everybody can read your text just fine without it. (Comic Sans, seriously? And your eyes don't bleed? Because my eyes do =])

Using 2x bonus videos is up to you, but you should know that you are wasting videos (equals rest packs). You are spending precious resource for nothing.
    Maybe in Chile. But here in France, as I wrote before: you may use videos for training (twice) AND get your 30 greens afterwards. Absolutely no correlation whatsoever between the two processes. On top of that, if I do not use 2 videos for bonus I do not get 32 greens.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by Mihai Razvan View Post
    Today i train my team but the bonus for defending an possession don't grow up,..

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk
    When you train, do had at least 4 defenders in that training season; if not then you won’t receive def bonus grow up. Same for possession, 4 midfielders and condition need 8 players.
    Last edited by ibangali; 01-27-2018 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Maybe in Chile. But here in France, as I wrote before: you may use videos for training (twice) AND get your 30 greens afterwards. Absolutely no correlation whatsoever between the two processes. On top of that, if I do not use 2 videos for bonus I do not get 32 greens.
    Maybe in France. I've just checked: I had had 2x bonus training button until I've watched the 30th video. I will keep an eye on this, thanks for the info.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    Dear Managers,

I have noticed that since yesterday, its much more difficult to get 10% bonus with training. Today, I have not been able to do so even with 3 videos spending for these bonuses. Well, I used to have all 4 on 10%, now I will be lucky to get 2 of them .....

Have you experienced the same ?
    It might have something to do with the order of training. Having Physical/Mental first gives more bonuses than having any of attacking/defending.

Do you see any difference if set
    warm-up + skill drill + video ana + pass go n shoot + piggy + stretch

instead of
    warm-up + stretch + skill drill + pass go n shoot + piggy + video ana

?

Yes,the defence does not reach 10% video analysis must be at the end.
    but the order i use is warmup-skill drill-pass go-piggy-stretch-video
    Last edited by Rizla; 01-30-2018 at 01:58 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast