You are mean khris
    khris likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    You are mean khris ������������
    I'm just asking, cause I've not noticed any change related the difficulty of reaching the 10% bonuses.... so, myth or truth?

not see any changes also....im doing same trainings since last year or so.......and still get the 10% with only 2 sessions.......with the 2x from vids of course

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    You are mean khris ������������
    The conclusion is that my recent set up did not work so I followed your advises and I can BARELY do 10% on each part of the game bonus. Its workable but it got slower on my part somehow. I have 27 players, using 16 for training (bench players) and its tougher but doable..... that is the conclusion mate
    ibangali likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    The conclusion is that my recent set up did not work so I followed your advises and I can BARELY do 10% on each part of the game bonus. Its workable but it got slower on my part somehow. I have 27 players, using 16 for training (bench players) and its tougher but doable..... that is the conclusion mate
    Can you please post some screenshot. I'm getting 10% bonus just using very easy+easy drill with 9 bench players.

To get 10% bonus just got harder-training.jpg

To get 10% bonus just got harder-training-1.jpg

To get 10% bonus just got harder-training-2.png
    Last edited by ibangali; 01-31-2018 at 07:35 AM.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    I think you tagged the wrong person as i don't remember giving any advice about how to get the bonuses
    Anyway,for me is still the same,nothing changed on getting the bonuses

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

I have very little time in the mornings to set my teams up for the day, so I need to get the formation setup and daily training (for match bonuses) done as quickly as possible.

I use these drills

To get 10% bonus just got harder-hfc-daily-bonus-training-final.jpg

2x Bonus used for two training sessions (any number of players, as long as it's at least 8, including GK, def, mid and st) gets Condition and Possession to 10% and Attack and Defence almost filled. One training session without 2x Bonus (again at least 8 players) gets the A and D to 10% also. Overnight the % drops to 8 and start all over again.

Which players do I use? As many as possible - I set the team up first to counter the opponent, so I know the starting XI. Calculate how many recovery sessions are available before first match kick-off, and include the starting XI for that many (if any) otherwise use up the substitutes and reserves.

Later on in the day, after the last match, I have more time and can concentrate on individual and group targetted training then.

I use two of my daily videos on Match Bonus maintenance and between matches, if necessary, I use videos for condition recovery. If I have time, I'll harvest a few green packs using videos (I don't need to do this for red and blue packs as I have at least 1.1k of each of those...) Any green packs I pick up are accumulated and used for SA, additional position, and power training Youth graduates.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123