Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
Like Tree15Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: League changes

  1. #1
    Famous Bunzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,781

    League changes

    Nordeus to implement changes in the League to get rid of Tanking.
    I read it on the inter web

  2. #2
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    309
    Any hints?
    CUP LEVEL 12 SPECIALIST (winner: Season 8 level 8, Season 11 level 11, Season 12 level 11; finalist: Season 13 Level 12)

  3. #3
    Famous Bunzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,781
    nothing so far
    They made an announcement through a Top 11 facebook group

  4. #4
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Winning trophies
    Posts
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Nordeus to implement changes in the League to get rid of Tanking.
    I read it on the inter web
    Where is the announcement?
    Easy as pi

    Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

  5. #5
    Moderator casper™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,349
    Do you guys see any official announcement about that? Neither do I, so it's just as someone use to say: fake news.


    Sent via Tapatalk
    smk fc likes this.
    Team - Hells Angels MC
    Current Season: 82 - League Level: 69

    League - Champion - 30
    League - Runner Up - 14
    League 3rd Place - 5

    CUP - Champion - 4
    CUP - Runner Up - 2
    CUP - 3rd Place - 1

    Champions League - Champion - 9
    Champions League - Runner Up - 4
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 5

    Super League - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

  6. #6
    Famous Bunzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,781
    Wrong
    Try looking at Top eleven worldwide group it was posted by their admins after they were informed by Nordeus


    edit: I even see Khris is asking them about it

  7. #7
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Wrong
    Try looking at Top eleven worldwide group it was posted by their admins after they were informed by Nordeus


    edit: I even see Khris is asking them about it
    Yes cause is fake as far as we all know, admins included...


    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  8. #8
    Famous Bunzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,781
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Yes cause is fake as far as we all know, admins included...

    So you are saying that the admins on T11 worldwide just posted the announcement for a laugh then ?
    khris likes this.

  9. #9
    Famous
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,444
    Ha ha. Does Nordeus have a disgruntled employee? First the cock up with the 100 trophies emblem appearing in the shop for all and sundry to buy for 30 tokens. Now fake news about an end to tanking.
    I'm checking the calendar to see if it's the first of April today.
    Bunzo likes this.

  10. #10
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Ha ha. Does Nordeus have a disgruntled employee? First the cock up with the 100 trophies emblem appearing in the shop for all and sundry to buy for 30 tokens. Now fake news about an end to tanking.
    I'm checking the calendar to see if it's the first of April today.
    Regarding this fail, those who are inside the original group of managers that received the item for the 100 trophies will receive soon a new one to compensate.
    Perfect is nobody, anyway I don't like the idea to relate both things, cause are not related really xD


    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast