Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: people leaving associations

people leaving associations

why do managers leave their own group during week? cause ive seen , mostly the top 100 world groups, with few managers and when the weekend aproachs there they are again....and during the weekend we see them with few points....mostly of them get 12 points only, that means they won all the games during weekend....and then on monday when we look into those groups....pufff.....only 1 or 2 managers left there.....all others had gone somewere else, and as soon as the weekend aproaches there they are again.......with 0 points......why do they do that???
    khris and HairDryer like this.

To manipulate the draws, changing the teams once the 1vs1 are done.^^

Famous
    I have noticed this too!

Besides the manipulate:

Maybe they are getting some kind of "unexperienced" draw in next week? I dunno maybe the engine mating similar groups together?

(don't take it seriously i'm just thinking "loudly")

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    To manipulate the draws, changing the teams once the 1vs1 are done.^^
    so....you saying that the draw takes in order to choose the amouth of points managers have??? i have plus 600 points, cause i never leave, and the game engine takes that in account to choose my oponent?

Quote Originally Posted by José Carlos Matias View Post
    so....you saying that the draw takes in order to choose the amouth of points managers have??? i have plus 600 points, cause i never leave, and the game engine takes that in account to choose my oponent?
    No, if you have a asso, and you change the 6 teams for 3*, you will face a 3* asso, then once the draw is made, you put again the good teams -5-6-7*- so, that's how you can manipulate it.

I think that the engine count association quality and may be association points when makes draw. I don't understand too why managers leave their associations...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    No, if you have a asso, and you change the 6 teams for 3*, you will face a 3* asso, then once the draw is made, you put again the good teams -5-6-7*- so, that's how you can manipulate it.
    But you can not change teams in association after draw is made.
    Last edited by po_zdrach; 02-11-2018 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    As far as I know is how it works... the draws are based in the quality, and as far as I know thats the reason why some assos have some or all members with 0 points... true is too, tbh, that Ive not seen any pic of what occur if one try to leave when the draw is made.... but that was the version I had about "how to manipulate the system" ....... and the reason why have and use so many multi accounts.... ¿?

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    you right po_ ...... khris gess you didnt get my point........they dont change teams after the draw......they get out of the association on mondays and come back on thurdays....i bet is some kind of an exploit.......
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by José Carlos Matias View Post
    you right po_ ...... khris gess you didnt get my point........they dont change teams after the draw......they get out of the association on mondays and come back on thurdays....i bet is some kind of an exploit.......
    This is the point, the teams leave to manipulate the draws, and be paired with lower AvQ's... but here I don't know exactly the "moment" when they join again the asso to do this........-.-'''

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast