Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Best way to have a 7 star team

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Usually that kind of questions it's hard to answered, not that there aren't willing members in the forum but because they are in a different lv (as managers, not in game) or the guy who 's asking , doesn't give enough info.
    For example
    What is his lv and experience
    What is the ability of farming or amount of any saved sources so far
    What is his target

and why @pat0812 is asking that as has been a forum member from 2013 ? lol

(joking about the last one but I 'm curious)
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    (3) buy 11 scout players
    (4) buy 11 players from the Daily assistant manager recommendations for thousands of tokens
    (5) use personal trainer
    (6) gather tons of resources and invest heavily into training 6 players to 140%, then make sure these players always gain back 20% quality that they lose each season. 30 rests per day from farming is more than enough to maintain six Superstar players every season. Then buy 5 young players from negotiations if they are fast trainers they will end up at about 110% quality at the end of the season (remember that you won't spend resources power training these ones since you won't be keeping them for long) if you do all these you will end up with a squad well over 120%
    Note that it will take you several seasons to gather enough resources to do this I'll suggest you start with one or two players you have to be patient and plan for your club's future
    How can you get 30 rest packs per day? I only get about 20, maybe even only 15, per day from watching commercials. Is there something more I could too?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipperskipper View Post
    How can you get 30 rest packs per day? I only get about 20, maybe even only 15, per day from watching commercials. Is there something more I could too?
    It depends on your locality. But I think most people get 30

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    It depends on your locality. But I think most people get 30
    Well that seems a bit unfair as I'm falling short 300rest packs every season compared to what you say most ppl. May I ask where do you live?

EDIT: or where do people live who are getting 30 packs?
    Last edited by Dipperskipper; 02-25-2018 at 01:44 PM.

Kto
    Search for those questions in the old threads of forum, it has been discussed a lot. This belongs to t11 basics you need to learn.
    Bunzo likes this.

Well that seems a bit unfair as I'm falling short 300rest packs every season compared to what you say most ppl. May I ask where do you live?

EDIT: or where do people live who are getting 30 packs?
    I am in Norway and get around 35 per day
    but as was stated all offers vary between different countries there is nothing unfair about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    I am in Norway and get around 35 per day
    but as was stated all offers vary between different countries there is nothing unfair about it.
    How could you make a statement like that? Even though offers varies between different countries it doesn't remove the fact that you for example get 30 packs per day and I get 20 per day. That is a pretty big difference. In my imagination that is unfair.
    It would be another thing if you'd get a few packs more than I, but 10+ pack difference per day is quite a lot.

Addicted
    How could you make a statement like that? Even though offers varies between different countries it doesn't remove the fact that you for example get 30 packs per day and I get 20 per day. That is a pretty big difference. In my imagination that is unfair.
    It would be another thing if you'd get a few packs more than I, but 10+ pack difference per day is quite a lot.
    i assume you watch the videos on your phone dipper ? a smartphone ? then go to settings/google/ads/change ad id. then close. go to top 11 and you'll get your 30 rests. and ignore anyone saying not to do that cos you'll get blocked cos it isn't true. aslong as you're only getting your 30 rests and no more they won't see you as an abuser. i change my ad id every week or when it blocks
    Dipperskipper likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    aslong as you're only getting your 30 rests and no more they won't see you as an abuser
    You can't get more than 30 anyway.
    It wasn't our day.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Usually that kind of questions it's hard to answered, not that there aren't willing members in the forum but because they are in a different lv (as managers, not in game) or the guy who 's asking , doesn't give enough info.
    For example
    What is his lv and experience
    What is the ability of farming or amount of any saved sources so far
    What is his target

and why @pat0812 is asking that as has been a forum member from 2013 ? lol

(joking about the last one but I 'm curious)
    Lol
    I started playing this game back in 2013 but I stopped and last month logged in out of curiosity and saw I was in level 13 and with tons of resources.
    In my first 10 seasons back I won 6 time the treble, but I guess was easier then, so much changed, I have a lot to learn again

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast