Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Goodbye Top Eleven

Dreamer

Goodbye Top Eleven

I am officially calling this season my last, and I feel that I should post why, seeing as I've been playing this nearly almost 3 and a half years, but really enough is enough.

This past year, Nordeus has managed to completely ruin the game for me, and many others, and it just keeps getting worse.
    The new transfer market definitely took a lot of fun out of the game. Your players aren't sold to humans anymore, which is retarded, and you can only buy players from the system, also retarded. Not to mention now we have to compete with players of all levels for the same players, which makes absolutely no sense, and did nothing but cause massive bidding wars. You can no longer pick up an older player cheap to fill a need for a few tokens, it's either big bucks, or buy a 4 star and pour greens on him and hope for the best. Essentially this made the TM unusable in the long term.
    I used to love Day 1, staying up all night searching for players, monitoring the auctions, and trying to build my team for the next season. That experience is gone.

Now this new version just ruined everything. This is such a dumpster fire I don't even know where to begin. The 2 main problems are the huge amounts of bugs. Every time I do something it's just one new bug after another, and it's now been over 2 weeks and they still haven't fixed anything. This is completely unacceptable. If the new version was this bad, and obviously not ready for release, why was it released? Nordeus, you make this mistake time and time again, you rush to release something that isn't finished, and it's a disaster. Remember all the problems with Associations? Did you not learn anything from that? Clearly not since I'm watching it again, except this time it's not just affecting a side game, it's affecting the main game and there's no way around it. On top of that, I am getting frequent disconnects, especially during matches, and failures to log in. No it's not my internet, and this has never happened before until this version.

The other major problem right now is that the results are just completely random. I am not a guy who bitches and moans every time he loses a match. I understand that anything can happen, but it's just getting ridiculous. I'll beat a team 4-0 that is 15% better than me and think WOW! My team is great! then next match lose 3-0 to a team 5-10% weaker than me. Really? I'm not just talking about 1 or 2 silly results, it's like there is no flow to anything that is going on anymore. It's not just me that is saying this, many of my friends, and other managers are saying the same thing here, that the results are completely bizarre and make no sense, and just feel like everything going on is just random.

I don't expect to win every time.
    I DO however, expect what is going on to at least feel like it makes sense. I DO expect to play a game that doesn't feel like work. I DO expect to play a game that isn't so full of bugs that you can't do anything without finding one, and finally I DO expect to play a game that doesn't disconnect me during half my matches. Am I asking too much? I don't think I am, but unfortunately this game is failing on all of those at the moment, and I have too much other things going on in life to deal with it anymore.

Agree with you new update is a disaster . 2 weeks they still cant fix the whole season will be a catastrophe.
    Longer they take the more people will lose intrest of this game.
    There is no words to describe.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Thats also my opinion. I will follow you...

Pro

Goodbye Top Eleven

I totally agree with you about everything you said regarding the auction and the bad timing of the new update which doesn't meet our expectations for 2018 !

I disagree with you about the results ...

Don't threaten top eleven to leave because they simply don't give a s**t if one or even 1000 of us leave
    Last edited by dave1311; 11-22-2017 at 07:22 AM.
    Kaizer Franz and Sai Sátt like this.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    I totally agree with you about everything you said regarding the auction and the bad timing of the new update which doesn't meet our expectations for 2018 !

I disagree with you about the results ...

Don't threaten top eleven to leave because they simply don't give a s**t if one or even 1000 of us leave
    After the update my results are also very bad.

I agree with you: T11 have enough players. But when players leave it is better for their nerves.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by fc magdeburg View Post
    After the update my results are also very bad.

I agree with you: T11 have enough players. But when players leave it is better for their nerves.
    Agree with release not ready at all , very un-professionnal !

Transfert market not agree because now all players , all day long are NGE ( fast training players ) and this is what many of people in this forum ( not me especially ) were asking for .

Results not agree and what bridgegoth said is unlogic . He said he can win versus 15% stronger and when he loose versus 5 or 10% weaker he found this unfair lol ....

5 or 10% weaker is not very weaker for me , especially if he has better balanced skill players than yours ! It is logic finally in this case .
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 11-22-2017 at 09:38 AM.

Addicted
    Hello
    This is my last season.

Understand the points.... Ive played since the v.1 and I know that we had better and too, some updates that people did not like. If Im not wrong right now to fix the issue will be needed something more than a server maintenance period and this time the issues will need some time to be solved.. despite all as manager and of course member of this community that has known many managers during the last 5 years I invite you to participe in the next season which is the 100th and should have -as far as I understand that things should go- mostly of the bugs fixed.

Pro
    The game is loosing my interest fast also. The new team screen is not my cup of tea. The transfer market is meh. The new training system still doesn't feel right. Game results keep cracking me up. But then again after 4 years it is ok to get bored.
    KenoticFC and 2mofo2 like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Pro
    I'm still trying to decide which update was worse. The one that introduced the new transfer system or top eleven 2018 . but it's clear that this update has received the most backlash
    USARABAT and KenoticFC like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast