Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree325Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes to Training

Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    So let me get this straight............all the mutant making managers are whining like whipped pigs because of a slight change making it much harder to produce the mutants they need to win matches. Maybe this is because they know that without the all powerful (rofl) mutants they might actually have to work a bit to win which may expose some of them as not being the managers they think they are. Oh the poor things , my heart bleeds for them. Then there are the guys who are worried about the time lag until the monster mutants are pretty much gone from the game meaning those mutant managers will manage to win a lot before then. Nothing different really but now at least it has a lifespan. Still after that there are the rest who didnt really involve themselves for whatever reason in the creation of mutants and those people are probably cheering this change.
    It would be my guess that the last group mentioned is also the largest group so well done Nordeus you gave the majority something good and that my friends is good business.
    I think that those who now gloat and rejoice in innovations do not fully understand the consequences for them. And certainly - the bulk of managers and will not begin to win in this game buying ready-made players on the prediction or at an auction - this player is worse than trained. And do not forget - the presence of mutant players does not mean victory in the match, there is still tactics, settings, scheme - if the manager is a fool then he will not be able to win with the mutants.
    Last edited by lalexrus; 04-18-2018 at 07:04 AM.
    KhrPavel likes this.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Mutants cant lose really...maybe 1 to 10 games against a normal team of the same quality.
    The good think is that only plays asso games.So they dont bother me much
    cause you can not have mutant draws all the time.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by lespa View Post
    ]is progress of players now entirely in relation to percentages of attributes and not quality of players ( stars) ?[/SIZE][/B][/U]
    nice question !

I didn't make measurements but after few days of observation and testing, i can tell you that the progress now rely on four factors :

1- The value of the player
    2- The quality of the player in terms of stars
    3 - The amount of skills in each attribute
    4- The type of training you chose
    Last edited by USARABAT; 04-18-2018 at 10:17 AM.
    Kole22 and lespa like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

This week we have been implementing changes to training designed to encourage having well-rounded statistics for players and to mitigate the creation of “mutants”.

This was done to increase the fairness of Top Eleven competitions as well as the realism with the real football world, as one of the main pieces of feedback we receive was regarding players who could, in theory, out run every player on the pitch but not be able to get a shot on target. These changes will better align TE players with those that we watch every weekend with our favorite real-world clubs.

Now, in order to increase attributes with higher levels, you must devote time on the training ground to tackling different drills/attributes. You should expand the scope of your training regimens instead of just concentrating on a single Skill of a player. And the way Drills are designed (Training attributes from different skills) will make this task achievable. So mix and match drills for the best quality gains.
    Hello everyone! It could have been done differently. - to make it impossible pumping white skills that 20-40 more than other WHITE skills. Then the mutants would have thought of and spent more time on development or would have gone. In Association to assign a suspension for the season for teams that are not ranked from 1-8 in the League. - That would solve a lot. And now it is unclear what to do. Next season I will watch and compare with the previous strength of my players. Then make a decision about whether to continue to play...
    lespa and Michael026 like this.

This update is a ****ing bull****. We cant even train our players normally anymore. I used 100 greens and he gained only 2%. before this it would have been about 5-6%. Its a joke. Why the **** would I train the defensive attributes of my ST? what is this? absolutely joke.
    This update only for those who cant train their players the nice way, and cant even win anything in this game and always cry in the support section. First learn how to play the game and how to use the Training session then complain.
    Everyone says if a player has 200% attacking he is mutant etc.. why would be mutant? if Lionel Messi were in this game he wouldn't have 100% defensive and 100% attacking skills.. he would also has 200% attacking and 50% defensive.. **** logic nordeus.
    WE WANT OUR TRAINING SYSTEM BACK
    KhrPavel and pnr8555 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hadadimilan View Post
    This update is a ****ing bull****. We cant even train our players normally anymore. I used 100 greens and he gained only 2%. before this it would have been about 5-6%. Its a joke. Why the **** would I train the defensive attributes of my ST? what is this? absolutely joke.
    This update only for those who cant train their players the nice way, and cant even win anything in this game and always cry in the support section. First learn how to play the game and how to use the Training session then complain.
    Everyone says if a player has 200% attacking he is mutant etc.. why would be mutant? if Lionel Messi were in this game he wouldn't have 100% defensive and 100% attacking skills.. he would also has 200% attacking and 50% defensive.. **** logic nordeus.
    WE WANT OUR TRAINING SYSTEM BACK
    do not worry! Everything is not so bad as it seems - first globally and finally nothing is closed and not destroyed (as some managers and Nordeus want to present it). secondly, the complainants did not know how to play and train so they would not learn (and now with the efforts of the nordeus himself). and thirdly - yes, training in general became more expensive, ok, save resources and do not waste them in vain.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    do not worry! Everything is not so bad as it seems - first globally and finally nothing is closed and not destroyed (as some managers and Nordeus want to present it). secondly, the complainants did not know how to play and train so they would not learn (and now with the efforts of the nordeus himself). and thirdly - yes, training in general became more expensive, ok, save resources and do not waste them in vain.
    but then what can I do? I wont train my ST defensive skills, or my DC attacking skills.. but their main skills are high, so they arent gaining..

Quote Originally Posted by hadadimilan View Post
    but then what can I do? I wont train my ST defensive skills, or my DC attacking skills.. but their main skills are high, so they arent gaining..
    But training the lower skills the main AvQ gains, so^^

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    But training the lower skills the main AvQ gains, so^^
    You mean the lower white skills? They don't rise as before. So I join the argument of why a ST must train tackling or marking or bravery? Is useless, like train a DC for finishing, or crossing...

So I can train no more my no mutants players with 23yo and 250% on white skills and 1% on the gray skills

Totally absurd. One more time Nordeus can't do worst, oh wait, yes they can....
    Last edited by Vernie83; 04-18-2018 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Miss

Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    So let me get this straight............all the mutant making managers are whining like whipped pigs because of a slight change making it much harder to produce the mutants they need to win matches. Maybe this is because they know that without the all powerful (rofl) mutants they might actually have to work a bit to win which may expose some of them as not being the managers they think they are. Oh the poor things , my heart bleeds for them. Then there are the guys who are worried about the time lag until the monster mutants are pretty much gone from the game meaning those mutant managers will manage to win a lot before then. Nothing different really but now at least it has a lifespan. Still after that there are the rest who didnt really involve themselves for whatever reason in the creation of mutants and those people are probably cheering this change.
    It would be my guess that the last group mentioned is also the largest group so well done Nordeus you gave the majority something good and that my friends is good business.
    Nothing positive about all your comments John all you do is ranting about others who think different from you.
    So let me tell you that mutant player is NOT the problem UP-SELLING is the problem and Nordeus didn’t actually fixed it.
    Now you tell me if I bought an 18 yo lowest 3* player and carefully trained only on the white skill in 2 season will be 340%-1% is that consider cheating?? Do I break the rule of training?
    Hate to say this you “pathetic”.
    Nordeus know this problem all the while that is why they start introducing the daily recommendations of 1000+ token player first before the training system change. Now if you want a superstar they have a ready made for you because the training will take that much of token and green to achieving a player like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast