Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree325Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes to Training

Makes me wonder which changes we don't know about that go unnoticed and nothing is said about.

I really can't trust a company that behaves this way. I'm out guys.
    Kole22 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    "the players in it will have at least 7 more seasons to play."

But you can not manipulate right now, these players can not be created just once the draws are made even reselling them between 4 account or so.
    1. I can not do players with high psychophysics (2 skills) - I agree. another question is that this is very few people and engaged in mass (except those who invented it).
    2. Up-saling is not closed, I repeat again, what the administrators of the nordeus write here has nothing to do with closing up-saling. and training has become more difficult and expensive - but you must understand that the very mechanism of selling through negotiations works and farmers will live well and have the advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Now, we come back again -and get used to the idea guys- to the valuation of the 9* as a really high level in all it's sense, as it was before.
    I understand your logic, but it will not work right tomorrow in the current paradigm of the game (even with a changed training system). as already said - will be a minimum of 7 seasons that would "mutants" began to leave the game. Then yes - really 9 * of which you buy for 1000-1500 tokens will be the strongest player, but again if Nordeus eliminates all the other options available - tanking, fraud with the team line-up after the draw of associations (closing the auction), and the complete closure of negotiations . and "twist" (as Nordeus does occasionally) the mechanics of the game for the desire "9 * this is the coolest player" - this will kill the game completely (so apparently the management of Nordeus in the pursuit of extra 1k $ manages to spoil the game every season and more than once).

I have repeatedly expressed the opinion of other managers (and in principle I agree with this) that the whole topic with a change in the training system arose because of complaints from managers who bought up players on offer for a lot of tokens, and that they were very weak players ... Although on In fact, this is a big question for Nordeus - and what about all the players on the proposals, what kind of players are at the auctions? For example, I have players with names in Russian - and when I sell them at an auction, they do not appear there with these names. It seems to me that some employees are not in their place - they do not know the game.
    Last edited by lalexrus; 04-16-2018 at 05:48 PM.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    1. I can not do players with high psychophysics (2 skills) - I agree. another question is that this is very few people and engaged in mass (except those who invented it).
    2. Up-saling is not closed, I repeat again, what the administrators of the nordeus write here has nothing to do with closing up-saling. and training has become more difficult and expensive - but you must understand that the very mechanism of selling through negotiations works and farmers will live well and have the advantage.

I understand your logic, but it will not work right tomorrow in the current paradigm of the game (even with a changed training system). as already said - will be a minimum of 7 seasons that would "mutants" began to leave the game. Then yes - really 9 * of which you buy for 1000-1500 tokens will be the strongest player, but again if Nordeus eliminates all the other options available - tanking, fraud with the composition of teams after the lot of associations (closing the auction), and the complete closure of negotiations . and "twist" (as Nordeus does occasionally) the mechanics of the game for the desire "9 * this is the coolest player" - this will kill the game completely (so apparently the management of Nordeus in the pursuit of extra 1k $ manages to spoil the game every season and more than once).
    I can not do players with high psychophysics (2 skills) - I agree.
    -This is not exact, as said, there has been a change in the valorization of the skills. Those who played all versions sure will get it soon despite that, theres no progress bar.

another question is that this is very few people and engaged in mass (except those who invented it).
    -here I cant be agree, as a participant of many FB groups and so.... sorry :')

Up-saling is not closed, I repeat again, what the administrators of the nordeus write here has nothing to do with closing up-saling. and training has become more difficult and expensive - but you must understand that the very mechanism of selling through negotiations works and farmers will live well and have the advantage.
    -The idea was not close the negotiations, was (at least I understand it like this) to stop the creation of players with oversized skills. Many of these players were created from tankers or multi level exploiters using nego's.
    Now the thing has changed.

I understand your logic, but it will not work right tomorrow in the current paradigm of the game (even with a changed training system). as already said - will be a minimum of 7 seasons that would "mutants" began to leave the game. Then yes - really 9 * of which you buy for 1000-1500 tokens will be the strongest player, but again if Nordeus eliminates all the other options available - tanking, fraud with the composition of teams after the lot of associations (closing the auction), and the complete closure of negotiations . and "twist" (as Nordeus does occasionally) the mechanics of the game for the desire "9 * this is the coolest player" - this will kill the game completely (so apparently the management of Nordeus in the pursuit of extra 1k $ manages to spoil the game every season and more than once).

-I doubt Nordeus "will eliminate" all, (c'mon, we had simply a slight modification xD) the game really, had a lot of freedom to be played since the V1, and will still having.
    There's a bug now related with the FAs draw ( as the best dont face the best, and so.... the draws use the avQ of the moment of the draw...) that I guess soon will be solved...
    About negos I doubt will be closed, maybe the final measure that can be applied -despite I doubt it- is a limit per season in what a player can be sold there (let's say one time).

Then, about the mutants, and the period they will stay;
    The game have a system, leagues are made using same avq teams, asso draws too... so, the main problem were the "instant and temporal mutants" , created for a short period of time, we know, that noone or almost no one who manipulates leagues, cups and FAs keep these players for a long time because the own system goes against them, so,,,, really... I'm really curious of how many mutant owners will act during next weeks...

And finally, I understand the point of many managers, believe me. As Ive said, we've been years, with a limited game, inside some parameters, and yes, looks more cool when you are limited and suddenly you can train till 70 stars a skill, than the inverse process, but this right now, keep the game inside more logical limits.

Last edited by khris; 04-16-2018 at 06:01 PM.

Saucy, Jeeves, where is info on changes with training of players? Is it possible that you still don't have any news from developers?

is progress of players now entirely in relation to percentages of attributes and not quality of players ( stars) ?
    Crvena Zvezda likes this.
    ФК МЕДАК II - 62 x Liga; 33 x Liga Sampiona; 21 x Kup; 3 x Super Liga: 2 x Super Kup
    nastupi: Frisanco (AMR) 771, golovi: Frisanco (AMR) 768; asistencije: Frisanco (AMR) 522

Quote Originally Posted by lespa View Post
    Saucy, Jeeves, where is info on changes with training of players? Is it possible that you still don't have any news from developers?

is progress of players now entirely in relation to percentages of attributes and not quality of players ( stars) ?
    attributes, age , avg % of player
    but nordeus did not find it necessary to explain in detail (at the time of implementation)
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

So it's been 5 days already. When are you going to explain this update in detail? ))))))))))))))
    USARABAT and KhrPavel like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukáš Ledecký View Post
    So it's been 5 days already. When are you going to explain this update in detail? ))))))))))))))
    Yesterday... I think
    KhrPavel likes this.

So let me get this straight............all the mutant making managers are whining like whipped pigs because of a slight change making it much harder to produce the mutants they need to win matches. Maybe this is because they know that without the all powerful (rofl) mutants they might actually have to work a bit to win which may expose some of them as not being the managers they think they are. Oh the poor things , my heart bleeds for them. Then there are the guys who are worried about the time lag until the monster mutants are pretty much gone from the game meaning those mutant managers will manage to win a lot before then. Nothing different really but now at least it has a lifespan. Still after that there are the rest who didnt really involve themselves for whatever reason in the creation of mutants and those people are probably cheering this change.
    It would be my guess that the last group mentioned is also the largest group so well done Nordeus you gave the majority something good and that my friends is good business.
    USARABAT likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    So let me get this straight............all the mutant making managers are whining like whipped pigs because of a slight change making it much harder to produce the mutants they need to win matches. Maybe this is because they know that without the all powerful (rofl) mutants they might actually have to work a bit to win which may expose some of them as not being the managers they think they are. Oh the poor things , my heart bleeds for them. Then there are the guys who are worried about the time lag until the monster mutants are pretty much gone from the game meaning those mutant managers will manage to win a lot before then. Nothing different really but now at least it has a lifespan. Still after that there are the rest who didnt really involve themselves for whatever reason in the creation of mutants and those people are probably cheering this change.
    It would be my guess that the last group mentioned is also the largest group so well done Nordeus you gave the majority something good and that my friends is good business.
    You seem to have a problem with successful managers who understand the game and have won a lot. Almost all your posts on this forum seem to refer to this set of managers, I really don't get the point you're trying to make anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    result of this last change is that attributes are now harder and harder to build as they grow. most of us have players in club for 2-3 seasons with certain attributes pumped and now we have to work with players individually and that takes time...
    why couldn't they return to old system where we were giving skil points to players after games and trainings?
    so, that is one thing and the other is they did not inform us of these changes.
    so, we are whining with good reason...
    madflo19, Altiplano and pnr8555 like this.
    ФК МЕДАК II - 62 x Liga; 33 x Liga Sampiona; 21 x Kup; 3 x Super Liga: 2 x Super Kup
    nastupi: Frisanco (AMR) 771, golovi: Frisanco (AMR) 768; asistencije: Frisanco (AMR) 522

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast