Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
Like Tree325Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes to Training

Dreamer
    More than 6 days, where is the tutorial? Where is the feedback you always talk about? People are requesting it, but almost a week and nothing done.... And then you always say that you take very seriously what the community tells you... But the community is yelling at you for a tutorial but nothing comes out from Nordeus. So..... What?
    tomekono, Sebek FC and USARABAT like this.

You really wait for a tutorial?
    Not gonna happend.Better make test on your own and share...
    tomekono and USARABAT like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hadadimilan View Post
    This update is a ****ing bull****. We cant even train our players normally anymore. I used 100 greens and he gained only 2%. before this it would have been about 5-6%. Its a joke. Why the **** would I train the defensive attributes of my ST? what is this? absolutely joke.
    This update only for those who cant train their players the nice way, and cant even win anything in this game and always cry in the support section. First learn how to play the game and how to use the Training session then complain.
    Everyone says if a player has 200% attacking he is mutant etc.. why would be mutant? if Lionel Messi were in this game he wouldn't have 100% defensive and 100% attacking skills.. he would also has 200% attacking and 50% defensive.. **** logic nordeus.
    WE WANT OUR TRAINING SYSTEM BACK
    With 400T I trained from the 8* to the 10*, And nope... 200 of attacking is not a mutant exactly, a player with 3 skills at +300 fits more inside the term.
    Is a question of knowing the limits, experimenting with them, too think as always the impact of the skills and the own main star Quality itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Vernie83 View Post
    You mean the lower white skills? They don't rise as before. So I join the argument of why a ST must train tackling or marking or bravery? Is useless, like train a DC for finishing, or crossing...

So I can train no more my no mutants players with 23yo and 250% on white skills and 1% on the gray skills

Totally absurd. One more time Nordeus can't do worst, oh wait, yes they can....
    Time ago the max. I reached was 12* speed.... with 9* players, is a question of understand the new limits.
    Deal with the idea that you overcame a "excellent limit" with those skills, a limit that those who just start the game now, will not reach so easily (and if we talk of 340%'s even less). the point or target right now for those that are in a situation like this would be, try to keep a efficient training to keep the main avQ star in a adequate level, in the most easy way.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Nothing positive about all your comments John all you do is ranting about others who think different from you.
    So let me tell you that mutant player is NOT the problem UP-SELLING is the problem and Nordeus didn’t actually fixed it.
    Now you tell me if I bought an 18 yo lowest 3* player and carefully trained only on the white skill in 2 season will be 340%-1% is that consider cheating?? Do I break the rule of training?
    Hate to say this you “pathetic”.
    Nordeus know this problem all the while that is why they start introducing the daily recommendations of 1000+ token player first before the training system change. Now if you want a superstar they have a ready made for you because the training will take that much of token and green to achieving a player like that.
    without up-selling you will be able to get a full 340 (all white 340 and gray 1) players at the DC or DL ​​/ DR position for about 24 years (equivalent to 6 levels of up-selling) provided that it was a player of 18 years old 3 *. for the top player I had to have about 300-400 green rests, now I think it's about 800, but again there's no sense in training player to 140 at 18 or 19 - that's too high for the average team rating, so in principle you can limit 120% and respectively about 120% player. Again, if every day to receive 30 green rests, then for the season will be approximately 800. so there is no need if there is now a normal squad urgently to training it to infinity and then the existing balance of green rests will be enough for about 2 players per season.
    As for the suggestions for 1000 tokens - then the approach is simple (and the changes in the training system fit this perfectly) - we look at the game as people who have found a certain hobby for themselves, and Nordeus sees it as a business. Make money for Nordeus Again - this is their slogan now. )
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

These 18-year-old 3 * players must be fast coaches and expensive ? How you recognize them. https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post500463

Quote Originally Posted by Neno View Post
    These 18-year-old 3 * players must be fast coaches and expensive ? How you recognize them. https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post500463
    for testing, train a special ability or position with any hardest exercise - should give out at least 2, if there is 3 - then it's very good. (usually if worse than 1-2-2-2-2-2-1 then I immediately sell these).but in this case only the speed of training is checked, as this player will play this figure does not say
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

I understand, thank you.

Guys, some of you defend recently changes in training, but do you understand clear that if you train dark abilities for players, practically you lost this training points? Most probably engine of the game counts only light attributes for every position on the pitch and for what you need 200 percentages speed for DC when this is not counting in scenario of the match? In this situation is better to not train your players than train their dark abilities. This atributes will increase your team quality only visual, but not practically and you will meet stronger opponents.

I play this game for 6 years and definitely this is worst update ever I see... I really sorry for this mess
    grubi125 and Michael026 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Nothing positive about all your comments John all you do is ranting about others who think different from you.
    So let me tell you that mutant player is NOT the problem UP-SELLING is the problem and Nordeus didn’t actually fixed it.
    Now you tell me if I bought an 18 yo lowest 3* player and carefully trained only on the white skill in 2 season will be 340%-1% is that consider cheating?? Do I break the rule of training?
    Hate to say this you “pathetic”.
    Nordeus know this problem all the while that is why they start introducing the daily recommendations of 1000+ token player first before the training system change. Now if you want a superstar they have a ready made for you because the training will take that much of token and green to achieving a player like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I understand you less and less with each post. I wasnt having a rant at anyone , more I was just making an observation of the posts of other people in previous pages with an observation of my own at the end about Nordeus making a good business decision for Nordeus. Some of you like Hairdryer here are just too willing to get upset about everything and dont actually read a post properly , maybe its a language thing , I dont know.
    I dont consider the creation of mutant players , although I dont do it myself , as cheating because its not as the game allows it to happen - so you can forget that argument first off. Is it good for the game in general ? My opinion has always been no and anything the game does to slow down or stop the creation of mutant players and by extension teams is in my opinion a good thing for the majority of players. Upselling is not illegal in this game although it should be , on that I think we can agree. How to legislate and police it are where I think Nordeus are having a problem , how it would be policed is a difficult if not impossible situation. I have 5 teams and investigated the possibility of buying/selling players between those teams but for some reason I cant do it so I guess all my teams are on different servers somehow.
    Next , as I have said elsewhere , I really dont care how "successful " other managers may seem to be as it doesnt affect me and my playing of the game. If a manager needs mutant players , draw manipulation , tanking etc to win what are in reality fake trophies in fake competitions in a GAME for whatever reason ( eg bragging , pride , self esteem ) then that is their business and good luck to them. It doesnt bother me in the slightest way because I have fun with this game in my own way.
    I dont remember ever writing a post where I complain about another manager cheating by use of the above mentioned devices or cheating in any way. I dont believe I have ever made a post about a supposed troll result either unlike some who seem to think every loss is a troll result. I win , I lose it is of no real concern to be honest because it doesnt diminish the fun factor for me.
    Lastly and something the longer term players dont consider from the business point of view for Nordeus , they know you , they know which of you spend money and which dont. They know how many of you there are and so by extension how much money they will make from each segment of the games society. Some of you old timers accuse Nordeus of not caring about you , showing no loyalty to long term customers such as yourself and guess what - you would be correct because from a business point of view they gain very little from you. That being what your spending trend has been over X number of years doesnt change very much , if at all so there is no real income growth for them in regards your section of the community. It would be my guess that your specific population is in decline as well so your influence also declines. Nordeus now makes decisions that will benefit , they hope , the greater , newer population in the hope of extracting a larger revenue stream from them than they previously enjoyed. This is known as business growth and is , and has been , a fact of business life for eternity but some of the older population in this game dont seem to understand this or want to accept this concept. Simply put..............Nordeus exist to make money and that is the only reason they exist and this game is the current method of doing so for them.
    Gobobo likes this.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast