Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree325Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes to Training

Quote Originally Posted by Benica11 View Post
    It’ll take some time for these changes to properly affect mutants. An 18 year old mutant might take up to 16 real life months to retire (at 34)
    If you keep him on same level, still the effect will be considerably reduced in general terms.

Hey guys, thank you for giving me a reason to research the App Store.

First: The game is now trash, like this thread. My training sessions are all wasted. Its not the game I loved to play. (I wasn't have mutants in my team ever, but i have good players, and they stopped progressing from trainings)

Second: You didn't publish anything helpful about this huge change. This thread is useless for every single user.

Third: I wish you to have success with the new game. The game becomes too boring for me, cuz I'm limited in the choice how i would like to develope my players. It was the must exciting thing in this game, cuz I was a manager. Not Nordeus or f*****g Mourinho. I !!!

Cheers!

Послато са Moto E (4) Plus уз помоћ Тапатока
    S112 / Level 16 / FK PALILULAC - 14 Leagues - 9 CL - 0 SL - 6 Cups

Appearances: (ST) C. Cutino 515
    Goals: (AMR) A. Chavasco 541
    Assists: (AML) T. Gras 270

Trophies in the last 5 seasons:
    Level 12 / League: 1st / CL: 1st / Cup: 1st
    Level 13 / League: 1st / CL: 1st / Cup: 1st
    Level 14 / League: 1st / CL: 1st / Cup: 1/8
    Level 15 / League: 1st / CL: 1/4 / Cup: 1/4
    Level 16 / League: 1st / CL: 1st / Cup: 2nd

Realistically speaking, would a real world superstar run like an amateur.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    pcmacdaniel likes this.
    Ultimate Club
    Season 8 - Level 6 League, Level 6 Cup

Let's fight to make Top Eleven better!

Thanks Nordeus! BIG F

[Official] Changes to Training-2018-04-15.jpg
    Cope King likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Benica11 View Post
    It’ll take some time for these changes to properly affect mutants. An 18 year old mutant might take up to 16 real life months to retire (at 34)
    that's true.
    The motive (being at top100 asso groups) remains so we 'll see that for the next year
    - till they 'll find another trick.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Anarcho View Post
    Thanks Nordeus! BIG F

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2018-04-15.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	84.4 KB 
ID:	98574
    Im amazed looking this line of 6 almost perfect lol

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    that's true.
    The motive (being at top100 asso groups) remains so we 'll see that for the next year
    - till they 'll find another trick.
    The problem is that Nordeus does not make any changes that must solve the problems, instead solutions are invented that complicate all life. the simplest example is the high psychophysics (2 skills) - instead of changing the algorithm for calculating the match, a restriction of 340 has been introduced, but now under the "up-saling" dressing we are again changing our workouts instead of closing the negotiations and at the same time doing nothing to close the frauds with ratings and tankers problem. This will go on forever - look at the association which now occupies 12th place - the players in it will have at least 7 more seasons to play.

So far (right now) there is no closure of "up-saling" (farms). it's a lie that nordeus did it - hence it is possible to deduce that the time necessary for current players (whom nordeus calls mutants) to leave is not yet known.
    HairDryer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    The problem is that Nordeus does not make any changes that must solve the problems, instead solutions are invented that complicate all life. the simplest example is the high psychophysics (2 skills) - instead of changing the algorithm for calculating the match, a restriction of 340 has been introduced, but now under the "up-saling" dressing we are again changing our workouts instead of closing the negotiations and at the same time doing nothing to close the frauds with ratings and tankers problem. This will go on forever - look at the association which now occupies 12th place - the players in it will have at least 7 more seasons to play.

So far (right now) there is no closure of "up-saling" (farms). it's a lie that nordeus did it - hence it is possible to deduce that the time necessary for current players (whom nordeus calls mutants) to leave is not yet known.
    "the players in it will have at least 7 more seasons to play."

But you can not manipulate right now, these players can not be created just once the draws are made even reselling them between 4 account or so.

Guys then, stay with the idea that, during all these years, mostly of the time we the managers, lived together with a system of attributes that had a cap, of +20avQ between the max. group of skills and the worst (att-def-phis&mental groups, 5 attributes each) so, have a single skill to 9*, was really a privilege because one needed another group of attributes at 7*, max. I achieved when the SP was randomly allocated, 12* of speed, with a player that now I don't remember if had 9* or 7-8, but that was the cap.

Then as I call it, we had the "liberalization of the training system" when the %'s were introduced and the +20avQ (+80%) cap was deleted -and many people here knows I was so against this measure - and, we reached single attributes levels till 1500+%. Then a cap was added but many people used their multi accounts to overincrease just few skills (in FAs mainly)-

Personally I will never be agree with the statement of all those who say that "makes you a professional manager" ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶u̶t̶i̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶y̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶m̶m̶a̶ do these type of trainings. Just a bright spark. And those amount of illuminated prepotent that come here saying that in life all is find the way of the abuse to achieve the things for me are absolutely out placed.

So going again to the topic, "after the liberalization" of the system we went to, a different perspective in what 1st, the a single 9* attribute had a immense value, as was not easy to reach, to, have single skills of 90 stars, living together with a market leveled in 5*, which makes it imposible to coexist, and more in a game that have a high ratio of freedom to be played so where people can tank without any problem as it is part of the game, and too where mostly of managers have 1000+ boosters per season to train for free.

And ye, the game have its system to give you equal rivals in the comps, but, this went too far away and was too much uncontrolled.

Now, we come back again -and get used to the idea guys- to the valuation of the 9* as a really high level in all it's sense, as it was before.
    And this will change slightly in few weeks too the dynamic of playing not only for those who did a creation of what s called mutant players, -that is not something new, since I joined the game I always oversized the speed, but in a reasonable limit... so...-- too in the FAs there will be a effect.

So yes, for all those who did not play the old versions the "valuation" of what you can reach now will have its impact. And it is logic, is like when for many of us suddenly, after 5 years of limitations between skills the cap was removed.
    Last edited by khris; 04-16-2018 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Im amazed looking this line of 6 almost perfect lol
    Yea! meet my OCD Khris xD
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    Oooo, yes. And now, s**t teams, s**t manager whit the team abandoned, beat us... Its ok...

why do we still have the chance to train our players if you limit us?
    so you buy other players next season, i realised a long time ago, its all about the money, shame good format, good game ruined by greed again

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast