Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Like Tree325Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes to Training

Addicted
    i never did this before

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    ^^

Attachment 98781

Let's call it 50%??? reduction of XP gaining in the grey skills? ye more or less.

edited***

well no, better say "double gaining XP in white skills", cause the old progress bar never went to +300 to give 3 sp's...^^ and those who played years ago know it.
    Thanks man
    khris likes this.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

This week we have been implementing changes to training designed to encourage having well-rounded statistics for players and to mitigate the creation of “mutants”.

This was done to increase the fairness of Top Eleven competitions as well as the realism with the real football world, as one of the main pieces of feedback we receive was regarding players who could, in theory, out run every player on the pitch but not be able to get a shot on target. These changes will better align TE players with those that we watch every weekend with our favorite real-world clubs.

Now, in order to increase attributes with higher levels, you must devote time on the training ground to tackling different drills/attributes. You should expand the scope of your training regimens instead of just concentrating on a single Skill of a player. And the way Drills are designed (Training attributes from different skills) will make this task achievable. So mix and match drills for the best quality gains.
    If the intention of Nordeus is to do away with the "mutant players" (which in the case I do not agree to be mutant). Why not ban the negotiations for lower level?

Ex: My level 10 account can only buy players from level up accounts, I can not buy level 9 players down.

Rookie
    I have lvled up all my players to 140% overall for many seasons now.
    If this update makes me having to use ALOT more greens, then i have feed you enough money, forever.

Banned
    So, Many thanks for your info.

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Here is my experience with another mobile/PC game guys.

I was addicted to a card game called Hearthstone for about 2 years. I did not spend a dime but managed to become a pretty good and competitive player and unlocked all Legendary Cards of my class (they would cost hundreds of dollars if bought directly). Keep in mind that being a card game the time and effort spent was far far more than TE.
    The game had big updates every 3 months that introduced new cards and new strategies. At first this was welcomed for me because it kept the game fresh but then after I started a time demanding job I couldn't keep up and they even introduced a new system and lowered the quality of many popular cards, making many overused strategies obsolete. This was welcomed by some and hated by many, I at the time took a very easy decision to stop playing the game that I spent literal days mastering. I had great times but I realized it was over and kept the best memories.

Moral of the story this is the nature of mobile games, they change without looking back and at any time we should be ready to make a decision to go forward and learn or stop playing. I still have to say that communication could have at least made the changes less annoying for many.

I feel bad for Sausy and Jeeves because they are very nice guys for whatever problem I've had, but sadly they have to take heat for something they didn't do.
    Excellent answer and totally reflects my views on the whole situation.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Dreamer
    I agree too. The heart of the problem is the obscure way of not explaining things by Nordeus. Simple as that
    dave1311 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

This week we have been implementing changes to training designed to encourage having well-rounded statistics for players and to mitigate the creation of “mutants”.

This was done to increase the fairness of Top Eleven competitions as well as the realism with the real football world, as one of the main pieces of feedback we receive was regarding players who could, in theory, out run every player on the pitch but not be able to get a shot on target. These changes will better align TE players with those that we watch every weekend with our favorite real-world clubs.

Now, in order to increase attributes with higher levels, you must devote time on the training ground to tackling different drills/attributes. You should expand the scope of your training regimens instead of just concentrating on a single Skill of a player. And the way Drills are designed (Training attributes from different skills) will make this task achievable. So mix and match drills for the best quality gains.
    well changes to training do it correct start to unlock this and give us more drills like this based on the player drills for attack defence and physical
    [Official] Changes to Training-screenshot_288.jpg[Official] Changes to Training-screenshot_289.png
    [Official] Changes to Training-screenshot_290.jpg

Let's see this contribution... I would like to have a scorer ST

[Official] Changes to Training-s70top-day8.jpg

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by loniat View Post
    If the intention of Nordeus is to do away with the "mutant players" (which in the case I do not agree to be mutant). Why not ban the negotiations for lower level?

Ex: My level 10 account can only buy players from level up accounts, I can not buy level 9 players down.
    I agree, I think removing the ability to buy players from lower levels through negotiation would have been a better solution.

Perhaps remove 3* players from auction and update the scout list as well with players that don't have 6* gray skills.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 05-06-2018 at 11:34 AM.
    Bunzo and pnr8555 like this.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718