Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: first impressions and a little excuses

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    They seem to have taken what Khris organises (OMA competitions) and not quite got it right. And that's a pity. It has such possibilities.

Yes
    They should have got Khris to organise it for them ......
    In all seriousness they should stick Nic and Khris on the game design and testing team

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos, Altiplano and Bunzo like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    I think it's trying (and failing) to find a balance between profit and product. They've given us an unfinished and flawed product for maximum profit. Not a good way to keep a client base.
    They should design great gameplay first then add little things to generate revenue. Feels like they approach it the other way round....

Altiplano likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    In all seriousness they should stick Nic and Khris on the game design and testing team

Obviously that would be a too easy a solution ..
    Im thinking Nordeus will take the long road ..

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Obviously that would be a too easy a solution ..
    Im thinking Nordeus will take the long road ..
    Im thinking the nordeus brains trust consists of people who don't actually play the game. They have lost of sight of gameplay and are just thinking of $$. Don't say the game design committee is run by accountants. Im an accountant and I wouldn't make these silly mistakes!

Im thinking the nordeus brains trust consists of people who don't actually play the game. They have lost of sight of gameplay and are just thinking of $$. Don't say the game design committee is run by accountants. Im an accountant and I wouldn't make these silly mistakes!

Obviously they do not play the game ..
    and obviously they do not watch football

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Four scales of quality to reflect effort resources and money spent.

Next to no bots. Abandon idea of 1 Germany 1 England 1 Spain. Use Te team names with national emblem and kits and maybe nation underneath somehow.
    I wrote
    Ok, it would be better having all human managers but maybe bot teams are necessary to overcome some problems like having many countries like Brazil, Germany or England.
    Also it's easier to set convenient hours of the games.

We know that China, Indonesia and Vietnam have some million accounts who could complete many groups.
    so @rogerniceguy, would you prefer to play vs a Chinese at morning time (as it the only convenient time for Far East and European players) or vs a bot in a good time at evening ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I wrote

We know that China, Indonesia and Vietnam have some million accounts who could complete many groups.
    so @rogerniceguy, would you prefer to play vs a Chinese at morning time (as it the only convenient time for Far East and European players) or vs a bot in a good time at evening ?
    Fair point. But I don't generally have far eastern teams in my domestic competitions and they are mainly active. No bot teams in cl. If it can be achieved there surely it can in ic also. Besides i am in Europe. Let's say many far eastern players are 8 hours in front. 12 noon Europe 8pm far East works.

Bigger problem would be the fact far eastern users spend more $$. No idea what token costs are there. Maybe they just have a spend money on games culture and I'm a tight European accountant lol

Last edited by rogerniceguy; 06-02-2018 at 12:58 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I wrote

If a draw of 32 active and paying teams was to be made before the prep began, then an attempt at least could be made to find 32 teams from similar time zones.
    I play a Belgian bot with my 2nd team at 04:34 tomorrow......... How did that draw happen?
    Bunzo likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    If a draw of 32 active and paying teams was to be made before the prep began, then an attempt at least could be made to find 32 teams from similar time zones.
    I play a Belgian bot with my 2nd team at 04:34 tomorrow......... How did that draw happen?
    Bots don't sleep. It's obviously a great time for your opponent to troll you lol

Altiplano likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123