Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 7.2.2 - 8th of June/4th of July

I can't support friends before I play my matches - the half-times and full-times are included in my match when it gets under way, and after these happen I can't change the squad or tactics unless I restart TE...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    I can't support friends before I play my matches - the half-times and full-times are included in my match when it gets under way, and after these happen I can't change the squad or tactics unless I restart TE...
    Yeah we're investigating this halftime/full-time from supporting matches issue, hope to have some news soon, but that's very helpful info talisman. Sorry this is happening.
    talisman likes this.

How many seasons of the International Cup are planned in the game? Will there be a 3rd or more cups?

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi everyone,

On June 8th we released Top Eleven version 7.2 on all platforms: iOS, Android and web-browser. Please find the full change-log below to see the additions and improvements made with this most recent release:

NEW

• The International Cup trophy will be displayed in the new Trophy Room, which can be found in the Manager menu.
    • We've upgraded the rewards for the third International Cup: you will have a chance to win Legendary Jerseys and a Legendary Player (if you've won the first two International Cups). Don't miss out on these epic rewards!

IMPROVEMENT

• We've added another 'resting players' option to the International Cup: now you can watch video offers in International Cup physio center and National Team player popup screens.

Famous
    There is a 3rd ic planned I believe. Presume straight after to perhaps finish close to end of the world cup

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

3rd one starts in 9 days
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Yes, there is another one.
    Then I hope it will be over
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Still can’t send and receive thanks from fans. We are not getting the bonus for supporting our friends. Most of my top11 friends are active players and give thanks regularly. I have confirmed with members of my association that they push the send thanks button but I am not receiving anything. This is one of the best ways to build a squad and it seems like those bonuses have been removed.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Still can’t send and receive thanks from fans.
    ok ...

We are not getting the bonus for supporting our friends.
    What is this bonus

I have confirmed with members of my association that they push the send thanks button but I am not receiving anything.
    ok ...

This is one of the best ways to build a squad and it seems like those bonuses have been removed.
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    So I’ve never figured out how the 2% for sending thanks gets applied to the players. Help me out here.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachB View Post
    So I’ve never figured out how the 2% for sending thanks gets applied to the players. Help me out here.
    Because theres no 2% from sending thanks, basically. Is a simple message whet the other manager receives, no more.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast