Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Make the game more fair for everyone (no use to tank anymore)

Famous
    Khris has suggested this also. Good idea
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Associations is a good idea, but needs to be done differently.

Like having a separate squad for the Association matches. That'll stop tanking for Associations affecting the League, Cup and CL/SL.

Nordeus have proved that it can be done with the IC competition, now they can make Associations a separate competition as well.
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Ok, but it's not fair for teams which played normally but had tough opponents and couldn't make it.

That's why I suggested this one
    https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...s-project.html

agree, that's why I suggested this one
    https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...A-players.html

You see, there are already a lot of suggestions but don't know if there is a will.

And I 'm not sure if it's good to change things because there is no interaction between the devs and the players.
    Usually they take some decision without listening to players or really understand what is the real problem.

So I don't bother to play in asso platinum division and that's all for me.
    I solved the problem
    Yeah there needs to be 2 or 3 people on the game dev committee. Niko and Khris to stop them making bad decisions.

Bunzo, nikolgiorgos and maloukees like this.

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Nikolgiorgos,

I mean remove 20% from all the teams even the ones NOT promoted.. so in time the 160% teams now will go in lower in time..

Maybe it is good to make a cap or max of 130% per season

So in the new season the strongest teams have tops 110%. so every one has a change against them..
    Technically it is difficult to implement, we've seen suggestions like this since time ago and knowing the game mechanics I guess can't be done.

It would be more easy to close the training for players that achieve the 8* if there's no promotion.

Think but, that the game creates the competitions in relation with the own AvQ, so really is not always a real advantage when you stay at same level continuously..

Famous
    So here is an example of unfair tanking imo. I am in line to play this user in cl sf. To be clear I don't expect to be the highest q user in every match but this seems silly to me....

I am in same level competition and this user as you can see is one level lower. You can also see he is tanking his league. He is 177%q for his level and tanking. 157%q relative to my level. To be in cl he has needed to win cl several seasons on the trot. Is it reasonable to have someone tank year after year after year?

Discuss lol

khris and nikolgiorgos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    So here is an example of unfair tanking imo. I am in line to play this user in cl sf. To be clear I don't expect to be the highest q user in every match but this seems silly to me....

I am in same level competition and this user as you can see is one level lower. You can also see he is tanking his league. He is 177%q for his level and tanking. 157%q relative to my level. To be in cl he has needed to win cl several seasons on the trot. Is it reasonable to have someone tank year after year after year?

Discuss lol

As far as I'm concerned that is just cheating
    Which is obviously expected from a Russian btw

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    As far as I'm concerned that is just cheating
    Which is obviously expected from a Russian btw
    I agree. But this has gone on for soooo long completely unchecked there is severe distortion in the game. I can see why people may want to stay same level for 1 season;

Separate from a difficult rival (eg. A token buyer or Trickster)

Going on holiday during that season

But to allow teams to stay level endlessly with no % reduction in q is not good for game.

Some good suggestions I have seen others make;

1. Scrap asso top 100 showboat and sales parade. Reduce asso tokens and put on league top 8 to encourage league effort.

2. Separate asso squad like in ic. Hopefully reduces the linked asso motivation and damage caused elsewhere.

3. Have a player stay level (relegation) release clause. Best 3 players say if not promoted automatically sold. Reduces quality of such teams.

Altiplano and Siddas like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Niko is right. Honestly tanking does not give you any benefits if you play normally.
    Mmmm, not so sure about that.
    My 1st team, Altiplano tanked last year for the first time. I did it with a 7 star team. I did it to help our association with loans (which were removed before the end of the season! Lol.) Also to escape a couple of teams that were going to give me problems.
    Since that season tanking Altiplano has won 7 leagues, 4 champions leagues ( plus runner up and beaten semi finalist), and 5 cups (plus runner up). In that lot were 3 of my 7 trebles.
    I doubt that I would have had that much success without that tanking season. Would I do it again? Yes, if the circumstances were right.
    Nordeus are happy to let teams tank and I can understand their reasons. However repetitive tanking (which I have been guilty of doing with my 2nd team) shouldn't be allowed to continue without penalisation.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    My 1st team, Altiplano tanked last year for the first time. I did it with a 7 star team. I did it to help our association with loans (which were removed before the end of the season! Lol.) Also to escape a couple of teams that were going to give me problems.
    Since that season tanking Altiplano has won 7 leagues, 4 champions leagues ( plus runner up and beaten semi finalist), and 5 cups (plus runner up). In that lot were 3 of my 7 trebles.
    I doubt that I would have had that much success without that tanking season. Would I do it again? Yes, if the circumstances were right.
    Nordeus are happy to let teams tank and I can understand their reasons. However repetitive tanking (which I have been guilty of doing with my 2nd team) shouldn't be allowed to continue without penalisation.
    I was mostly talking about when you play normally. For the longest time I was playing higher level teams in all competitions. The last 2 seasons I have kept only 8 key players and I have lowered my team at the end which has actually helped me playing same level reams. Of course tanking has benefits, Im gonna do it next season because I have bought many scouts in the last 3 seasons and they are not gaining much skills.
    Altiplano likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post

Discuss lol

And this is where repetitive tanking really stinks.
    With my 2nd team I've never knowingly cost another team a league title. I've been out of the champions league and super league for seasons, but...........I have undoubtedly cost teams a cup, double or even treble with the 6 cup wins in 8 levels that I have with my 2nd team. And that's not fair on the other teams. Even if it is a +1 draw.
    Tanking stops from next season with my 2nd team. Otherwise I'm going to end up with 9 star retirees.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    As I said (me and other members) some other times, asso top100 is the root of all evil.
    This is destroying the game.
    Tanking at old times was using as a tool
    - to make a break
    - to avoid some unbeatable opponent
    - to make a little stronger and competitive team (as there were managers who could gather 1500-2000 greens per season and some others none - depend from the country)

But nobody was doing a permanent tanking of 7-8-9 seasons.

Every time you 're facing such an issue, think if this would exist without the asso top100 tricksters ?
    Altiplano and rogerniceguy like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast