Page 57 of 102 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Millson View Post
    Then I should be very thankful for winning the league already! Good luck in your remaining games. I can imagine it's very tense for you right now.
    Yeah it's too tense, It was a game I needed to win by around 10-0 just to keep up in the GD just incase it went down to that. If it goes down to GD I will lose the league. Normally I'm in a situation where my league is over, but this season there was another token buyer plus an unexpected challenger pushing us all the way.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Last normal training session before the champions semifinal return leg

I've 3 player at 7*.

Two of them got injuried for 5 and 6 days...

I had to buy 20 reds to heal them

Really, sometimes I don't understand why I keep on playing this game..
    Yinhung likes this.
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

Rookie
    I had the best squad and best quality in my league. No doubt i can play all formations and im 2 avg quality higher than any other team in my league (level 2 only). But the fact is that i get injured players every ****ing day and i kept my players in 99% condition. At the end of the season I even gave up training cuz every time one of them gets injured. And now Nordeus decided to have one injury per match for me. Champions league is coming and my best 4 players are missing. League position is 4th becoz i cant even have a proper midfield with 12 injuries total this season on midfielders. What the hell? Im running on my backups for nearly 3 weeks.

I've been having problems all day logging onto T11 from Facebook and from the main T11 website... This sucks big time as have 2 games tonight. one league match plus the semi final of champions league where its tied 1-1.... need to change my squad to my strongest 11 but cant log on... GRRRRRRRR

SORT IT OUT NORDUES!!! Your trouble shooting recommendations DON'T WORK!!!

Facebook is not responding, please wait or try again a bit later. If this problem persists, contact Top Eleven support. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Rookie
    lol.... to add to my injury squad is my striker. this season only 2 of my 15 top players werent injured. well lucky one of them is my gk...

AEPRE FC suffers second defeat
    A 3-4 defeat to OCS BRIGADE postponed their celebration. Tomorrow AEPRE FC will raise the trophy in front of Antoine FC's fans as they are going to face Antoine FC at 16:29 ICT. It was Miles Hughes, who scores 4 goals today, just like Robert Lewandowski.

As we suffer defeat this match, no manager points awarded.

OCS BRIGADE is 12 points lower than our team.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Disappointed to lose Cup final, formation countered, condition & moral on max plus bonus paid so don't know what else I could have done!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

bloody 2am games EVERY NIGHT...... all my aussie mates have the occasional bad time, but they ****ed up.

I want better times for my home games at least. Wasting too many tokens changing must-win games

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachlan Worthington View Post
    bloody 2am games EVERY NIGHT...... all my aussie mates have the occasional bad time, but they ****ed up.

I want better times for my home games at least. Wasting too many tokens changing must-win games
    I just lost a cup game because of the time lol set the alarm but didn't wake up on time .. (6h15 GMT+10)

When I woke up, it was already penalty time :/ didn't even have my best 3 players on the field, due to a league match 10 minutes before the cup final, so i used my subs for league game (which I must win in order to have hope of winning the league, in the end, I lost both games ).

Only had my tired 2nd tier players and managed to draw my opponents till AET so I guess I could have won the Cup if I had woken up on time and use morale + rest booster on my 1st team before Cup match and then subs in my 3 best players (AML, MC, ST) at minute 60-75 of the match.. But oh well, reaching cup and champions final has already exceeded my goal.

Quite certain i am gonna come 2nd in League, 2nd Cup , and may be 2nd in Champions League as well?

The Vent Thread-capture.jpg

The Vent Thread-capture2.jpg

The Vent Thread-capture3.png

Page 57 of 102 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast