Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Train or sell

Rookie

Train or sell

Hello
    I am pretty new at this game and I am wondering what would be best to do in given situation...
    I got a player from youth academy that looks like thisTrain or sell-screenshot_20180801-173947_top-eleven.jpg
    Train or sell-screenshot_20180801-173957_top-eleven.jpg
    My main striker looks like this
    Train or sell-screenshot_20180801-174012_top-eleven.jpg
    Train or sell-screenshot_20180801-174019_top-eleven.jpg

And my best offensive player looks like this
    Train or sell-screenshot_20180801-174030_top-eleven.jpg
    Train or sell-screenshot_20180801-174039_top-eleven.jpg

I have a feeling that my striker is ****...he is 19y old and when i train him alone he gets like +1% gain at cca 12%-15% drill he gets more when i train him with more players tho is this normal btw that players gets more % if group trained 4 players for example compared to train 4 different players solo ?

My winger is monster tho...he do have average star rating but thats due to low def stats but he doesnt really need any does he ? And he do score a goal every game more or less...

So I can spend cca 200 greens shall i train or sell the young prospect? He gains around 6% if trained solo per 12%-15%

approved post*

I would go for it with the right training you can get the new player up to around 110-120% with 200 greens and youth players always develop fast and do well for me at least.

But also keep in mind that you would waste a lot of ressources on a position where you already have a good player on paper. But when, like you said, he is not doing well I would try it out.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Your youngster is a fast trainer.
    Don't sell him, you won't find the money to replace him.

Add to him some new position now, AML or AMC.
    Read some threads/guides in Tutorials section.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Your youngster is a fast trainer.
    Don't sell him, you won't find the money to replace him.

Add to him some new position now, AML or AMC.
    Read some threads/guides in Tutorials section.
    I've wondered how you work out if your player is a FT after the new system was introduced. From the picture provided how could you tell? Was it still the wage/value?
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AzaB View Post
    I've wondered how you work out if your player is a FT after the new system was introduced. From the picture provided how could you tell? Was it still the wage/value?
    The players work internally in the same way, same behavior, just since the %s were introduced we don't see the XP gaining as before... wage value thing should work for low levels as always,

Still Ive pending to do a little tutorial to calculate fast trainers as it is really simple knowing thet white skjills win x2 compared with grey ones, and as I mentioned the base is the same... juts the condition usage goes exactly in the same amount for each skill trained, doesnt matter if the drill have 3 or 5 skills affected...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AzaB View Post
    only the value
    I have an update here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post500463

and here about training
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...day-after.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Well as I am new player I decided to try training him to see what happens...
    I spent cca 200 rests on him and now he looks like this:
    Train or sell-screenshot_20180801-224343_top-eleven.jpg

I decided to use him for AML position cuz player there isnt that good and would be changed next seasonTrain or sell-screenshot_20180801-225114_top-eleven.jpg

I also added shadow striker atribute...

Will see in next few seasons if it was correct decision cuz getting player for certain position with great skill% can be obtained via scoting by price of 60 tokens and futher trained by rests...which is kinda cheaper

Well I am new so I guess I will see in futher seasons how much of worth is investment into fast trainer

Tnx for advices tho

Rookie
    I also think I am done with squad changes now I have good young squad that will rock for next 3 to 4 seasons...players are aged 18-22 years old and 3/4 have special attribute...also my association is in gold 1 so tokens with monthly card shouldnt be a problem..pity for cup round 1 troll result vs 55% computer team tho :/
    Train or sell-screenshot_20180801-231321_top-eleven.jpg
    Last edited by Mitja fc; 08-01-2018 at 11:57 PM.

Rookie
    No, for exemple i have a lot money. But miss the TOKENS. So, i was buy the youngster to first offer who have a atleast one token.
    Kinami and Casellas will renew contract

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast