Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Does anybody think we can influence the game? (part 2) Let's make some experiments.

Apprentice
    But if I revert the scenario and I'm wininnig the possesion, why my players play like teenagers and don't score? And my rival without manager, possesion, bonus..etc.. scores a goal with the first opportunity? And it happens very often, it's not just a bad day. And with national team the situation is almost demential...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    I understand where you are coming from. Tactics however are relative, not random. There are random results, however, over a large sample size those troll results will be statistical outliers.

What's difficult with the tactics is, we have to know what the counters are. Such as, how to do you counter the offsides trap? How do you counter a short passing game? Even if we knows the answers to these questions, we run into more complicated things, like hiding the system and hardening the system.
    Hmm, not exactly.
    You can use offside trap or long balls in a game and it could works but in another game with same conditions it doesn't.

There is a " Wheel of Fortune" effect for every game. That's my explanation.
    Or else there would be a mini manual for orders before many years, you know
    if it's attack, you answer with def/counters
    if it's normal, you answer with attack
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Having as an example the top100 from asso imo is totally wrong as most of them are there because of their trick skills.Always teams with mutant or very well trained players were a step forward to the normal teams.
    Those player are doing all the "hard work".
    Off course you can influence the game,as most of times when you or your opponent make a substitution,a goal will be scored in the same minute,but this is just because you trigger an action,not because you necessarily done a good move(that's why I'm 100% with Khris in what he is saying)
    I get what you are saying, but their is a serious misunderstanding here. I'm under the impression you think I had a normal team. I did not, my team was full mutant then (before I retired temporarily), 1% gray, 340% physical and white non-physical skills were very high as well. It wasn't the case of a mutant team beating up on normal guys, as I've won against several mutant teams in the past. Those guys had great tactics + mutants. Our teams were roughly equal and I was very much in the game against the upseller.

First leg I jumped up 2-0, before he scored twice in final 30 minutes to draw. Ratings were in his favor overall, I trolled him here. He made a late change to long passes (system I used was vulnerable to long passes, but I was aware of that. Opponent clearly knew that too) and I didnt realize it until I was down 0-1 @ 25' in 2nd leg. Made the adjustment, scored @ 31' and 32'. Added another @ 56', then held on for 4-3 win in 2nd leg. He was noticing my adjustments, so whenever i saw that sea of red in my ratings, i changed my orders. Make no mistake that guy was very good tactically.

My assoc was 11-23 loss overall, but we split 8-8 against their 3 upsellers. We lost 3-15 against the 3 that didn't have upseller teams at that point in time.

I was in Immicum Immicum Meus then (should look familar to some here because captain is well known). If anyone wants to confirm my story they can ask that captain.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 09-08-2018 at 05:19 PM.
    madflo19 likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Hmm, not exactly.
    You can use offside trap or long balls in a game and it could works but in another game with same conditions it doesn't.

There is a " Wheel of Fortune" effect for every game. That's my explanation.
    Or else there would be a mini manual for orders before many years, you know
    if it's attack, you answer with def/counters
    if it's normal, you answer with attack
    What your saying is logical and makes sense.

But sometimes that logical thing does not happen. I would argue we are just pushing the tactical manual (s) of the leadership of various online communities so systems alternate to that leadership community get disregarded. It's not malicious as leadership has good intentions. It's just the nature of the beast. Managers on this forum learn the game different than managers that frequent top eleven united on fb or the turk fb group.

I would argue that the first thing a new member to forum/facebook_group looks for is credibility of manager offering help. That credibility takes the form of moderators and admin, because to get that title they need to have a credible source vogue for them. Therefore, if i am new to the forum, I know I can trust you, Khris, Dave, etc... On TE-United I know I can trust Noel. However, if the mod/admin system has flaws, it results in the spreading of a flawed system to tens of thousands of players. Under this scenario we have well meaning source (s) whose integrity is confirmed and validated by nordeus spreading misinformation.

Applied to top11. Top 100 is mostly russians, turks and vietnamese. Why are those communities so prevalent? Surely other regions are playing with mutants and/or exploiting the game by other means. Why aren't they as successful?
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 09-08-2018 at 06:01 PM.

I know your team @pcmacdaniel as we've been friends before i deactivated my main account,it's not the case.
    Also i want to say that i never looked at how my opponent is playing(long/short balls, wide/through the middle etc) and i beat some mutant teams(i never had 11 mutants,just 7-8 well trained players 1%grey skills-200%-340% white skills) this doesn't proves anything, but you might be right and i was just lucky
    As for your question why other regions are not so successful, for me it's quite simple,it needs a lot of devotion..from all 6 members.
    I remember the Romanian nr1 asso from top100 when we were allowed to loan players,they didn't had rivals, very detached in top,but i guess it's not easy to be so devoted, especially now,the last 1-2 years only those are surviving there in top.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Applied to top11. Top 100 is mostly russians, turks and vietnamese. Why are those communities so prevalent? Surely other regions are playing with mutants and/or exploiting the game by other means. Why aren't they as successful?
    I could answer but not here.
    Some things can cause misunderstandings.
    Cannot discuss everything in public.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I could answer but not here.
    Some things can cause misunderstandings.
    Cannot discuss everything in public.
    Ok, I understand
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234