Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes to Top Eleven Album Feature

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #21
    Hi Managers,

All changes in the original post are live with this latest release of Top Eleven 7.8. Please update to see the Album feature once again.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

All changes in the original post are live with this latest release of Top Eleven 7.8. Please update to see the Album feature once again.
    Sausy; I want to know if you agree with the decision to make National Team matches only playable during a single 24-hour period. Blink once if you agree, blink twice if you don't. I won't tell.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Rookie
    Hi Managers,

Sausy do u get my I’d? I remember send it to u couple months ago maybe. And I hope not to get boring for waiting so Im kind of give up like last time...
    Last edited by ElDiablo89; 10-15-2018 at 05:14 PM.

My national team has dissapered,when does the update come? I only play on mobile
    ElDiablo89 likes this.

Hi,

I have 25/48 stickers... After this modification, i'm suppose to obtain an other player, i don't receive this player.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagerqvist78 fc View Post
    My national team has dissapered,when does the update come? I only play on mobile
    Same as me. My team is disappeared as well. I even update the game but still no good.
    pjBS likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagerqvist78 fc View Post
    Yeah, I would love to know that too, don’t disappear sausy plz

Famous
    Don't like the single 24 hour window idea. People can be in the middle of their work shift or something else important when it opens.
    pjBS likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Cool

Hi Managers,

We’re making changes to the National Team album feature today. Please see below for the full list of what’s changing:

IMPORTANT NOTE: To see the Top Eleven Album feature, you must update to Top Eleven version 7.8

International Window

Matches with your International team will now only be available from Wednesday 10am CEST to Thursday 10am CEST every week. You will still be able to train your players outside of this window. Be sure to have your National team ready for these mid-week fixtures!

Less Condition Spent

During International Matches, your players will use approximately 20% less condition than before. This will allow you to keep them fresh for the entirety of the International window.

Less Points to Unlock Players

You’ll now earn a player for your International squad after winning 6 points from beating opponents. You previously needed 10 points to unlock.

The first International Break will be this Wednesday, October 17th.
    GOOOOOD

Hi Managers,

.... new Challenge that will be visible in-game tomorrow. Stay tuned for more info in-game soon and look out tomorrow for the dedicated thread to this event with full rules & details![*]Top Eleven 7.8 brings changes to the Top Eleven Album feature. See this dedicated thread for complete info here.[/LIST]

NOTE: With this release, we will stop supporting iOS 8. Please see here for more details.
    hey DevFuccs, i want that as an Emblem

[Official] Changes to Top Eleven Album Feature-img_9547.jpg

Rookie
    Team disappeared, it's practically a useless team anyway. Always playing bots and no real event

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast