Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Running With Ghosts Challenge - FULL-TIME!

I'm stuck on USA... they are 77%, I'm anywhere from 85%-87% depending on formation, but I don't understand... even with the 8% user bonus, 10% position bonuses (from training), and superior midfielders, they still have 55%-60% possession every game.

They only have 2 defenders but have beaten me 2-1, 5-0, 2-0... I just can't score any goals against them! I don't understand why. What formation did you guys (who beat them) use against them? I tried my regular 4-4-2 formation and lost 2-1, then I tried to match them in the midfield with a 2-6-2 formation but that's when I got blown out 5-0, so then I went with a super defensive/counter attack 4-5-1 formation but still lost 2-0 (was 0-0 until like 75' then they scored 2 late goals)... ugh. My only goal was from a free kick, so in three games I have not scored against them from normal play, even though my team is averaging 4 goals per game in league play and they only have 2 defenders...
    Last edited by ZeekLTK; 11-02-2018 at 11:53 PM.
    khris likes this.

Famous
    I beat USA 2-0 with 451v defense/flanks/mixed/off/high/normal/zonal/off

Won Argentina 3-2 in extra time. Tried multiple things. All my goals scored with.

Defense/flanks/mixed/on/high/normal/m2m/on (451v)

Will try Uruguay tommorrow.

A theory going around on the fb groups is to play hard attacking - long balls and stack the box with offensive players.

Seems to be multiple ways people are winning this.

I do think there is a possibility that their are multiple versions of this 2 defender formation. Going back to the last challenge. The Colossal my association played against, ran a 4-3w-3 but would change between easy, normal and hard tackles from game to game. So I do think it is possible there are multiple versions of this 2-1-2-4-1 floating around, to increase the perceived randomness of this event.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 11-03-2018 at 01:40 AM.

Famous
    This won from USA 2-0..

Won the 5-7 star player..

Got a 5 star player worse than my other players......... So for sale now!

What a joke.LOL.... So

Quote Originally Posted by tilkmin View Post
    Hello everybody,
    @Batrado so u played a
    4-2(dmc)-1(mc)-2(aml,amr)-1 formation?
    In this challenge vs national teams yeah ...

Dreamer
    I dont know bout u guys, but i use 3 acc, and all having similar fate...
    So many oh-fuk-u-nords moments, so much different than previous event

It's all about luck,doesn't have nothing to do with tactics, this is why many users are winning this challenge with different set ups,simple.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Rookie
    I used about 70 tokens for competition. Tactics 4-5v-1, def. Counter, high press against bots. Tactic against live player attack, offside, high press, hard tackling. My team 110%. Nice competition for me!

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    why my message was deleted? i was too straight into the problems? the truth is painful? it was because of the language? because i was gentle...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    It's all about luck,doesn't have nothing to do with tactics, this is why many users are winning this challenge with different set ups,simple.
    yes... Im fine losing against real managers...
    But losing against bot managers few times in the row is really bugging me...

I completed two matches and won. Now I can't go to next. It only says i have to complete the previous match. But that match I can't enter either?

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast