Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Running With Ghosts Challenge - FULL-TIME!

I completed it in day one , spent 89 tokens,and received more tokens,7 star dc/dl and 5 star ml/mc

Last round i played only against annoying bot teams,good that i don't have to see it again🤬
    [Official] Running With Ghosts Challenge - FULL-TIME!-20181031_154204.jpg
    nikolgiorgos and IImaestroII like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    ​http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Are there really not enough managers playing this challenge that they have to depend on bot teams? LOL!
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Dreamer
    [Official] Running With Ghosts Challenge - FULL-TIME!-screenshot_20181101-070456.jpg

still cant pass argie... Conceded in dying minute... All my players rated above 7 and still cant beat em... 5 lost in the row already...

Try to change your tactics....

Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181101-070456.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	111950

still cant pass argie... Conceded in dying minute... All my players rated above 7 and still cant beat em... 5 lost in the row already...
    Put as many players as your midfield can carry, then attack even if it means with only one striker - let it be your best striker.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

[Official] Running With Ghosts Challenge - FULL-TIME!-screenshot_20181101-105633_top-eleven.jpg

@Saucy, I think it will be a nice idea for someone to be able to gift his friends or Association members their extra tickets, converting them to blues is not much of a prize, and it does not qualify as compensation; a thousand blues is not as useful as hundred greens. Just my view though.
    IImaestroII likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Put as many players as your midfield can carry, then attack even if it means with only one striker - let it be your best striker.
    already tried so many different tactic... Trying to win the possesion yet Kept failing till i did hard defending with hard tackle, long ball and counter attack, let them have above 65% possesion... Got lucky won by 3-2...

My other account pass this level without any difficulty...

Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    During 1930'-40' 2-3-5 (or 2-3-4-1 ) was a really common tactic, nowadays is difficult to play it cause of new offside rules (active offside),that time the offside rule was passive ( every player behind the defensive line, receving the ball or not was in offside )so really easy to do.
    Which tactics should I use to defeat Yugoslavia?

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    already tried so many different tactic... Trying to win the possesion yet Kept failing till i did hard defending with hard tackle, long ball and counter attack, let them have above 65% possesion... Got lucky won by 3-2...

My other account pass this level without any difficulty...
    I think no matter what you do, they always have more possession and control the game. Stuffing the midfield enabled me to score.

"Hard defending!", I don't think I have used it before.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast