Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Running With Ghosts Challenge - FULL-TIME!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    I will show you why this challenge is just another bs challenge made to get your tokens.
    17% vs 86%(me),possession didn't drop from 51% for bot team(ffs he is ~70% weaker lol) plus he dominated badly the game.
    I won the match ,but it's just ridiculous how the simulator works.
    Attachment 111818
    Attachment 111820
    nvr underestimate ghost...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    best 11 avq at the moment u join decides the avq's.... nice.
    ****... Shud know this earlier

Dreamer
    Second day... No one wants to play it no more???
    I keep playing against fake managers, they dont have last 5 matches record

[Official] Running With Ghosts Challenge - FULL-TIME!-screenshot_20181030-130818.jpg
    [Official] Running With Ghosts Challenge - FULL-TIME!-screenshot_20181030-132653.jpg
    [Official] Running With Ghosts Challenge - FULL-TIME!-screenshot_20181030-140312.jpg
    Last edited by Aku Papua; 10-30-2018 at 04:10 AM.

Dreamer
    [Official] Running With Ghosts Challenge - FULL-TIME!-screenshot_20181030-154650.jpg

64 token only get me this far... All winning matches were played against fake bot managers...
    With 6 days to go, i wont spend till last day

Rookie
    hahaha another event to entice managers from spending more tokens...spent 3 tickets, and yet can't get past the first match despite dominating shots and shots on goals.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by naimcyk View Post
    hahaha another bull**** event to entice managers from spending more tokens...spent 3 tickets, and yet can't get past the first match despite dominating shots and shots on goals.
    tat must be from free tickets... All my free tickets end up losing the match...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    words of wisdom

- wait first to fix the bugs
    - wait to see if a "normal" team can win the contest
    - play
    Too bad I didn't follow my own advice.

10-3 record to this point. Every game but 1 or 2 have been close.

Will most likely claim the player after the association draw is out. Does this player's quality factor into the association draw this week? Or is the quality based subgrouping already completed?

Hopefully don't need to spend any more tokens on tickets to close this out. Purchased 6 for 51 tokens so far. With a total prize of 126 tokens + 30 rest + 18 or more rests from substitutions, it's a risk worth taking. The dilemma is not buying more tokens than I need to complete the event, cause then it's a waste of tokens.

Bot teams are annoying, been 4-3 a.e.t (Yugoslavia), 2-0 (U.S.A.), 3-2 a.e.t (Argentina) to this point.

Other games are 3-1, 1-2, 1-0, 5-0, 2-2 (PK, loss), win, 1-2, 3-0, 1-0 (battle of mutant attacks), 3-3 (PK win).

[Official] Running With Ghosts Challenge - FULL-TIME!-1-association-1.jpg
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 10-30-2018 at 06:29 AM.
    Level 40 Manager

To be honest I´m really dissapointed by this event. Last 2-3 events i really like and i also get 7-8 star players but this time i have 113% team and play against 105-116% teams and won only 2 out of 5 matches. So I´m now out of the tickets and not willing to pay any money to loose with the first holoween team to get 4 rest packs and 1 ticket its ridiculous reward and to get to the 2nd reward you need to win 3 matches to possibly get 5-7 star player so 5 star as usual the worst option and then next 4 tickets to get to the first reasonable reward of 7-9 star player. For the tokens it doesnt make any sense to spend them on this challange and rather save them for the future purchases of the players in negotiation or scout. Unfortunatelly first time i was really upset with the event.

T 11 , I got 3 tickets, but I finished ghosts yesterday, actually I am supposed to collect 5-6 tickets more, so my question is how many blues you will give for 1 ticket? And obviously don’t you think about tokens change?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Batrado View Post
    T 11 , I got 3 tickets, but I finished ghosts yesterday, actually I am supposed to collect 5-6 tickets more, so my question is how many blues you will give for 1 ticket? And obviously don’t you think about tokens change?
    Lol. You should have played some matches and lost. Make a sub = earn a rest pack.
    I'm not interested in the event, but I'll start all the games I've got tickets for, make a sub and log out. No blues for me.
    nikolgiorgos and rogerniceguy like this.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast