Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Retirements - National team

Dreamer
    No ****... I have no attacker at all hahahahaha... And they give 2 stars players out of position for a change
    KenoticFC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    No ****... I have no attacker at all hahahahaha... And they give 2 stars players out of position for a change
    they forced you to resign instead of get fired. hahaha

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    I have 1 striker. 19 quality.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Addicted
    it isnt problem in retirement, it is ptoblem of getting weaker players on album matches, have only 2 team lefted to complete album and now i must get 9 players of 4 stars instead 6-7 i has in team

Dreamer
    omg, i got only 3 substitutes left, no ST (AMC on ST position) and quality dropped from 120 to 90%...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    omg, i got only 3 substitutes left, no ST (AMC on ST position) and quality dropped from 120 to 90%...
    welcome to the club
    Cope King likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    I have 2 accounts. One had 5 retirements 3 were my best players and under age 27 but the quality didn't drop that much. The other team only have 5 of the original team I started the rest quality under 20 and only have 4 subs. I don't understand why is it different between the 2 accounts.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Famous
    13 players retiring this season! This is an absolute disgrace. 3 of them I bought (for a truck-load of tokens !!) averaging 25 years-old. It's a complete robbery. I will never forgive this.
    KenoticFC and 6ummy like this.

National Team is gone after this season. Nordeus wasn't man enough to just come out and tell us, so they pull this "retirement" stunt. It's dumb and it shows how out of touch the developers are with their userbase.

Sausy, your JOB is to communicate with us. Either do your job, or if Nordeus isn't letting you, resign and then tell us. There's no excuses for this. "We're taking into account your feedback" is NOT ENOUGH!
    gizzmo and pleasures like this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

No kidding... I lose 9 players outright and have more than half those remaining REPLACED with players 1/10th as good as the ones I lost!

12%! 6 players on my remaining national roster are at 12 EFFIN %!!

This is flat out theft!! Someone has some fricken explaining to do!

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast