Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Like Tree58Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Retirements - National team

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallatar View Post
    So, I log in to train my national team only to find my good 6-7 star players mostly replaced by 3-4 star. None were near retirement age and even the new player I bought last week has disappeared. No chance of completing albums now Top Eleven. Thanks for ruining the game.
    Same problem ! I just played national team because its interesting and change game
    I had a team 140% and now...80%!!!!
    I use a lot of green pack for this players and all retire!!! Wtf ?!?? It s a joke?!???
    Nordeus give us explication!!! Give me my green pack!

I didn't get new opponents today.
    Retirements - National team-222.jpg

WTF just happened with National Teams? Not even a way to check our achievements or stats? This is disappointing...
    USARABAT likes this.
    Team: AG' P
    Founded: 01/07/2013
    Level: 65 - 17 Leagues, 2 Champions, 2 Cups.
    National Team: Uruguay - 1 International Cup.
    Association: Campeones del Siglo - 52-41-25-17
    Manager ID: 1311433785

Quote Originally Posted by 6ummy View Post
    WTF just happened with National Teams? Not even a way to check our achievements or stats? This is disappointing...
    Should expect nothing less for Nordeus; they don't care about giving managers a more fulfilling experience. It's all about clicks and money.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Rookie
    The sad thing about this national team stunt nordeus pulled. Is that managers invested in their teams and now that investment is just gone.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by layden112 View Post
    The sad thing about this national team stunt nordeus pulled. Is that managers invested in their teams and now that investment is just gone.

I feel pity for those who paid hundreds of tokens to buy scout players for their national teams .... their money has gone with the wind

Quote Originally Posted by layden112 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    I feel pity for those who paid hundreds of tokens to buy scout players for their national teams .... their money has gone with the wind
    Has anyone tried contacting TE support for refunds?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213