I have already mentioned this problem in one of my previous posts here

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...-2019-a-2.html

The idea was that lower level and overall team suddenly beats me in the champions league twice after playing 2 friendly matches against me just before the game. It was in the previous season. And you can not imagine my surprise when the same BS has just happened in my champions league final taking a treble away from me.

To start with I played with this opponent twice on group stage and destroyed him accordingly 1-4 and 6-1. Just because I played my best and destroyed my last opponent he was able to pass to the playoff round.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	113916

With some difficulties he was able to make it to the final. And today in the morning he puts me again 2 friendlies about which I was not informed so I didn't attend them.

Name:	2.png 
Views:	155 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	113918

Once again 2 wins for me.

But then we play a champions league final and his team suddenly switches on superman mode and destroys all my plans and dreams for the treble

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	113920

How the hell is that possible?! After such trolling you simply lose any wish to play the game.

The strange thing here also is that when I enetered the game before the final (after his 2 friendlies) I suddenly saw his quality showing 125% instead of his
usual 105% with each line at 124-125% when for example in def he has only 5 stars players. I wish I had made any screenshot as a proof. But I restarted the application and it turned back to normal. So what is it?! New cheating method, just a glitch or new troll result? If this is a troll result then this season I had 9 of them losing or playing the draw even against the last places of the league. And don't you think trolling by ai must be stopped at least during the finals. Such results don't make you work harder on your tactics and team but simply create the wish to delete the game once and forever.

So dear developers, please, kindly check if this freindly bs is not a new cheating method. Because when you experiece such result once you may blame it on coincidence, twice you say - ok, it can be some trolling by the game engine, but 3 times in a row make you think of smth behind this