Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Transfer Strats

Quote Originally Posted by pele View Post
    Genuinely curious. You don't think stats matter, young players don't make a difference, strong teams invite stronger teams, and special ability is useless.
    So how do you play this game? Surely you train players daily, right? Won't that make them stronger, and thus, draw stronger competition? What type of players do you buy, if at all, from the market? And most importantly, what is your motivation to continue playing this game, since practically nothing you do matters?
    May be a year ago there have some meaning to buy young, fast training players, train them properly and after 3-4 seasons they were getting a good players, but training system was brutal broken and now you can buy every player from list with same success.

After that, two mounts ago, game engine was change and game was turned into roulette. Now you can win or lost with every players in your team, not matter what.

Honesty I don't see the reason to train my players, but habit is second nature. Suppose this is the reason continue playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    May be a year ago there have some meaning to buy young, fast training players, train them properly and after 3-4 seasons they were getting a good players, but training system was brutal broken and now you can buy every player from list with same success.

After that, two mounts ago, game engine was change and game was turned into roulette. Now you can win or lost with every players in your team, not matter what.

Honesty I don't see the reason to train my players, but habit is second nature. Suppose this is the reason continue playing the game.
    Yeah I train out of habit too, but the training I do is the same as I never focused on just training the white skills before.

Back of the net!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123