Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] National Team Album - FULL-TIME

Addicted
    no, they will send you a teams whose players are not retired, lately i face a teams 10+% stronger than mine listed as weak and hard are 40% and more stronger, makes me wonder are that teams even retired any player

Addicted
    Well, i completed an album so it wont bother me anymore since event is canceled, even they convincing me that national team event is here to stay and how they listening managers feedback in order to improve it and solving retired players situation
    Seems that was easier cancell it than solve a mess, i stay with those who says that it should stay in modified version but... who ask players what they want

Pro
    I didn't receive new opponents today .. the competition is closed and it says they reopen after 6 days !?!
    maloukees likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    I didn't receive new opponents today .. the competition is closed and it says they reopen after 6 days !?!
    Yes it weekly ended today at 10 am as usualy, nextweek when started will last til end of event

Quote Originally Posted by ZeekLTK View Post
    I think some of them make nice emblems that could be used for a club team. Bosnia, Macedonia, and Vietnam especially.

However, is there an option to get your own national team's logo? Am I missing something? I only see a way to get the ones of teams you have beaten, but not the team you are actually playing as!
    No there is not unfortunately. Back in the international cup you could get your own jersey, but I missed it as well as I didn't go to semi finals in the first cup. I play with the Phillippines which would have been a very rare jersey.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    No there is not unfortunately. Back in the international cup you could get your own jersey, but I missed it as well as I didn't go to semi finals in the first cup. I play with the Phillippines which would have been a very rare jersey.
    i got the spain and brazil shirts for 2nd and 3rd tournaments but i missed the england shirt in the 1st one, i was gutted about that

Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    i got the spain and brazil shirts for 2nd and 3rd tournaments but i missed the england shirt in the 1st one, i was gutted about that
    England not that bad, you can buy in the club shop.

Apprentice
    when is new upate????????????????
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 01-04-2019 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhi View Post
    when is new upate????????????????
    We don't know , they didn't release any info or sneak yet even if we are in January already...

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

man..i remember how this international album have so much potential (by adding more nations into it)
    but they decide to ends it because they fuked it up (mass retirement, 1 day international window etc)
    heck i even made gif from someone who shares the prospect of rare jersey from cool flag from other national team here.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast