Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2019 - LIVE NOW!

A minor bug is that the formations aren't being displayed properly. The classic 4 2 3 1 is being displayed as 4 2 2 2. I think the AMC is being counted as a striker.

the changes are not important. i still lost with 6-2 with an adversary that had 89% while i have 112%. i had no chance during the match no matter how many things i have changed. also, the adversary wasn't even on )...so, good job TE...you made the game even more infuriating and dumb.

Apprentice
    Can't switch between the saved formation during the game.... Very useful...
    Cope King likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    In fairness, I can see how that could be complicated if you had different players in different formations, would either have to force subs or guess who you wanted where.

I think the idea is to be able to select a formation and mentality before the game to match your opponent.

Seriously?!?! Wow, in this case the update is absolutely useless. I have no problem to spend 1 min before the match to make 1-2 changes in the squad - how these formation presets can help me in this case? I was really hoping it is for the live match but in this case I have nothing to say really.

And I especially like those profile frames - I need to buy a microscope to see anything that small on a profile picture, especially if it is not a bot picture but a FB photo

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    In fairness, I can see how that could be complicated if you had different players in different formations, would either have to force subs or guess who you wanted where.

I think the idea is to be able to select a formation and mentality before the game to match your opponent.
    They could develop a tool that only switch the roles positions on the pitch during the game. In my opinion it would be more useful as sometimes you need fast and accurate changes, that is what is missing in the current gameplay.
    IImaestroII likes this.

They could develop a tool that only switch the roles positions on the pitch during the game. In my opinion it would be more useful as sometimes you need fast and accurate changes, that is what is missing in the current gameplay.
    Well, from the other side such a tool can turn a live match to a "switch the tactics" battle, when the opponents will be simply pressing the different system buttons each second and that can confuse the engine a lot.
    khris, IImaestroII and Nebu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Well, from the other side such a tool can turn a live match to a "switch the tactics" battle, when the opponents will be simply pressing the different system buttons each second and that can confuse the engine a lot.
    I remember a old match, 13 changes of formation in a match by both managers xD

Addicted
    as others said only minor changes.
    ok with the save formations and (maybe) arrows.
    apart from these nothing else.softer edges and different pics and contrast?
    is this the updated te 2019?

Apprentice
    Some bug - The arrows are visible as if its a horizontal formation screen. lol

[Official] Top Eleven 2019 - LIVE NOW!-lol.jpg
    KenoticFC and Jernet like this.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast