Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2019 - LIVE NOW!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

[Official] Top Eleven 2019 - LIVE NOW!

[Official] Top Eleven 2019 - LIVE NOW!-2019liveforum.jpg

Hi Managers,

Top Eleven 2019 has arrived!

This latest update is made up entirely of suggestions from our global community of Managers! Thanks for the feedback, and please do keep it coming! Read on for more details about what’s included in Top Eleven 2019!

On top of new loading screens and music, there are tons of new features to share:

NEW:
    • Save Formations: Now you can save up to 4 formations in the Squad screen! Saves will include both your formation and tactics that you’ve set.
    • Leaderboards For All Competitions: See how your players stack up against others in the Cup, Champions League and Super League with Top Player leaderboards! Just like those in the League, now you’ll be able to see how your players stand in Top Scorer, Top Assists and Top Rated categories.
    • Profile Frames: There’s nothing like winning a trophy, and now you’ll show off your achievements from the previous season with new profile frames. Winning trophies will add a badge to your profile picture for one season to let your opponents know who they’re up against on the touchline.
    • Player Mentality/Arrows: They’re back! You can once again set your players to get forward or play deeper with the return of Arrows. To set Arrows, select the Player Mentality button in the Squad screen.
    • Club History Tab: The stats of Managers in Top Eleven are amazing, and we’ve received lots of feedback about wanting to make these incredible figures visible for other Managers. Now when you open an Opponent popup, you will see a new Club History tab, where their trophies won and stats will be visible.

IMPROVEMENTS:
    • Training Level animation is now skippable. After you complete a level on the training ground, you can tap to move through the level-up animation.
    • The default view of players on the Squad screen has switched to Roles from Condition/Morale.

Thanks as ever for the amazing support! We’re looking forward to another big and exciting year for Top Eleven in 2019! Stay tuned for more news soon.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    As ever, it may take some time for the update to hit your particular App Store/Play Store. Please keep checking back.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    EDIT: Update is now live on web!

Update is not yet live for web browser. We will update the post when it is available.

Glad to see Club History. Can't wait to see how you address these priorities voted on by the community: https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...riorities.html
    Hunter likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Apprentice
    Awesome, can't wait till I get it to my phone. I just hope that game simulation is more realistic is all.
    maloukees likes this.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Only minor changes. Actually the only change that might influence gameplay are the arrows and yip thats it.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk
    Doors FC, Glitza and USARABAT like this.

@SausyFC
    you stop top eleven 2018?
    information source for iranian manageres:

The First Persian Site Top Eleven: Top-Eleven.ir

Channel Telegram: https://telegram.me/top_eleven

Finally saving more than 1 formation, can't believe it took so long. I still don't know if the arrows will affect the game or if they are just visual, that requires an actual change of the engine. Remember the possession zones, lol. Negotiations seem to be the same. Enlighten me guys what are the other major differences other than Mourinhos photo where he looksblike he is begging for a job?
    Hunter and maloukees like this.

Welcome changes, especially if the mentality arrows actually make a difference, but there doesn't appear to be anything significant in here. It's a small incremental update in reality.

Has the game engine been tweaked at all?

IMO, the club history tab is by far the best improvement. It could still be made better if the player v player screen displayed the number of trophies each person had won.

Still, it boggles the mind how the greatest improvement Top Eleven could make is yet to come true after so many years. I'm talking of course of letting people switch servers so that they can play with their mates. This is something other games do without any fuss, but for some reason it's impossible in Top Eleven. They could even charge tokens for it, I know I would be more than happy paying.
    Ludo_Mansio likes this.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast