Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: White attributes

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    It seems like Nordeus nerfed the white attributes heavily in the last 2-3 months and they only have a small impact nowadays... (Maybe because of the friendly issue, in which there are a lot of mutant players around)

I think investing in overall quality instead of only training the white attributes very high is the way to go as of today.

Edit: Not saying training players doesn't matter at all anymore. It's just when if I had 400 green packs to spend on a player and get him up to 130% with really high white and low greys or for the same amount get him to 150% with a bit more balanced skills, I think the second option will benefit you more in the current state of the game.
    then why top 100 associations are winning so easily every single match? they have only mutants and there's nothing you can do against them...i played recently against a top 10 association and i've lost both matches 5-0 and 2-0...my team played like a 3* abandoned team... so it works only in asso now?

No guys, white skills still work fine, but simply the increased the number of random matches from 1-2 during the season previously to 6-8 now (and this happened after they removed friendlies imho)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomáš Smetana View Post
    Do the white attributes still make any sense?
    I have a team of 125%
    All my players have gray between 1-40% and white 200-340%
    When I play against a similarly strong opponent, 115-130%, which has the players trained evenly, the gray around 100% and the white around 140%, so it seems to me that it has not been a great advantage for me for the last time and the matches are balanced.
    Did something change?

Level 48
    I think white skills still matter, but less than before. It seems to me that in the past, when you had a 100% team with players trained to 180% white and 30% grey attributes, your winning chances were extremely high. Now you still have better chances than your evenly trained 100% opponent, but I think the difference is not as high as it used to be at all.

On the other hand, in the past, if you had to face mutant team full of these mutants players, you could be almost sure he would hammer you. Now you still have some chances. So after all I am not sure if it is good or bad. Both attitudes have their pros and cons.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    then why top 100 associations are winning so easily every single match? they have only mutants and there's nothing you can do against them...i played recently against a top 10 association and i've lost both matches 5-0 and 2-0...my team played like a 3* abandoned team... so it works only in asso now?
    This is a crazy example because everything is done with upselling. So at the end you get a 100% overall quality player with 340% white skills. Can't be done with normal training, a gap of 240% between overall quality and white skills.
    And remember you always get similar opponents there.

Like I said, it's not that it doesn't matter anymore. But A it's harder or impossible to train mutants without doing stuff like upselling and B they nerfed the impact of the white skills at least a bit and C the random factor got higher as well. So putting all of this into context, of course training is not as effective as it was before.
    Altiplano, nikolgiorgos and khris like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12