Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Like Tree190Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Association Changes - Coming Feb. 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Horner View Post
    If you are saying that you only get FA rewards if your personal team is promoted to the next level (eg 25 to 26) and was in an FA team for the entireity of the season then you will get tokens BUT if you finish 10th in your league even if your FA team gets promoted you will not receive tokens. Am I reading that correctly ? If I am I would like to make the following observation:-

When you get to level 64 as I have done over a period of years it is almost impossible to finish in the top 8 of a league unless you SPEND loads of tokens buying players in which is of course very expensive. Perhaps that is Top Elevens motivation to get people to buy more tokens. If that IS the case then I might as well start again with a new team at Level 1 and abandon the FA I am currently responsible for and just join another when I re-sign up.

Please correct this ridiculous situation - league position should not affect one's ability to earn tokens through being in an FA. It takes a fair bit of time to run an FA and you get nowt for it if your personal team is at a very high level. Absurd, ridiculous, callous etc etc. No wonder we come up against the odd tanker or mutant if you encourage this sort of thing. My FA association members are livid !!
    This is the way!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    your post has nothing to do with the negotiation debate. however i will tell you that if you can't finish in the top 8 of the league you are seriously trying to cheat the system because it is actually harder to avoid it than be in it ! you want to cheat, then you won't get rewards ! LIVE WITH IT
    Cheat... seriously you are not in game at all.
    Look at Real Madrid Wednesday Champions league... and...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Horner View Post
    Please correct this ridiculous situation - league position should not affect one's ability to earn tokens through being in an FA.
    Yes it have as it affect directly the main competition. While we don't have available a 2nd team to play FAs an still connected this needs to be done.

Otherwise Im not against give tokens to the 14 teams of every single Top Server Level. That's another particular case.

Apprentice
    How about adding token prices for the league winners, second and third ones. Also for the CL and the Cup winners? This would stop the associations being only place where you can actually win something that is really needed. As we all know, these cash prices has no use after lvl 7. This way ppl would really want to win trebles every year as you would earn More that way, than tanking In those 3 competitions and making it in the associations.

Lähetetty minun COR-L29 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
    milpol likes this.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617