View Poll Results: Are negotiations permanently over ?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Negotiations are over. I would never buy a player last week of the season .

86 86.87%
  • I might by a player with nego, even the last week.

5 5.05%
  • I don't care, never bothered with negotiations.

8 8.08%
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Negotiations are over ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @Tactician
    I merged your thread because we had already one and no need to repeat the same things.
    To make the long story short
    The excuse for those changes in negotiations was not to permit upselling- downselling between accounts of the same owner.
    But because of that, it was a good reason to increase the profit of nordeus because all we can see that the auctions have crazy prices now, for every player and every day of the season.
    One condition (not to permit a second sale during one season or just forever ) was enough to stop it .

Now negotiations are used only for some tricksters or those who are staying season.

Negotiations are over ?-ap-selling.jpg

Negotiations are over ?-ap-selling-2.jpg

milpol and Nick Lizas like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Although I know it isn't fair to upselling, I have fun with it. Instead of that I don't take part to crazy bid wars xD
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    @Tactician
    I merged your thread because we had already one and no need to repeat the same things.
    To make the long story short
    The excuse for those changes in negotiations was not to permit upselling- downselling between accounts of the same owner.
    But because of that, it was a good reason to increase the profit of nordeus because all we can see that the auctions have crazy prices now, for every player and every day of the season.
    One condition (not to permit a second sale during one season or just forever ) was enough to stop it .

Now negotiations are used only for some tricksters or those who are staying season.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ap selling.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	129083

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ap selling 2.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	69.7 KB 
ID:	129085

Yeah, no worries. That is a good job on your part as a moderator. I did make a search before posting as I know it is better to not double post but the search feature here is not that helpful in some cases and I am on a small tablet which makes it more difficult. My initial intention was to post in the suggestion area to ask why not remove that useless negotiation feature, but then I thought I asked here to see what the others think about the current situation. On my side, Negociations seems dead - no activity at all since the window was opened.

I agree that this likely increased competition for the same player on auction and hence a further increase in price, but there is another thing too - the desired type of player or something close or a plan B player must first appear on the list, then secondly, you have to see it, which means you must be online there and watching the auction list. Briefly, they not only caused the price to rise more but also made it harder for people to find the type of players they desire. Some people cannot be here all day and night waiting for players to be generated and show up. Negotiations provided another way of getting players in early season but they took that away, and on top you lose on sales too. It is a clear double or triple loss for the users.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-09-2019 at 07:02 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Cool Hi I’m Apolo

I’ll be releasing a video soon on how I make players like that. The ones who want to take advantage of this and maybe be in my next one hour long class hit the comments and write in each case the following:

Example : Server 128, Association tag: #40gypp , club level 14, Apolo Rock ( to avoid misunderstanding .. YOUR server, association, club lvl & name ~ the way it’s in your FB) I want a buddy to negotiate with.

Only one entry per server ... if you see your server just reply to the comment, don’t create another one.

I’ll be rounding up all the requests and creating groups for each server in my next instructional video. I believe everyone should abandon auctions and all that nonsense and use negotiations instead. Help me .. and yourselves to lift the community from this abysmal cultural mindset of missed opportunities.

That’s why I’m making the best possible video about it cuz it’s up selling only because no one does it ... give them all the tools and it’s just normal well trained players and many people in contact with one another. IT IS A BUNCH OF NONSENSE those rules! wake up don’t be slave of the mediocrity of the masses that don’t have your interest.

Btw I’m just here cuz whoever posted about me forgot about my beautiful Taylor Hill ..
    milpol and nikolgiorgos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Although I know it isn't fair to upselling, I have fun with it. Instead of that I don't take part to crazy bid wars xD
    I don't have a problem too as long as you are not affecting me directly in a very unfair way (though others here may be affected), but this measure by Nordeus is sort of 'bull****'. It is probably more like Nik said - they used upselling as an excuse to increase their revenue from auctions. I want more options for me to choose in the first week of the season, not less. This game should be a convenient one, not an inconvenient game where the only other option you have if you want a list to look for a specific type of player below 22 years of age is the auction list and you have to watch it like stock markets for hours and hours. If Nordeus don't want people to upsell or to exploit the Negotiation feature, they should either take more appropriate measures to stop this exploit or they close the whole thing and replace it by something else more useful, but instead, they close the feature for the first 3 weeks of each season and force users to watch the auction lists for hours and bid like crazy on sometimes even a plan B player because the plan A player did not even appear after so many hours of waiting and watching those lists.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-09-2019 at 06:54 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

For me personally @Apolo it's too much time consuming and it's not worthy this (unless you 're a Vietnamese or Indonesian and you earning more from selling teams instead of chickens as Tactician said ) .
    But if you enjoy this, no problem. That's the purpose of a game.
    jarharnamme likes this.

So I'm here again to explain a little bit more my opinion.

Well,

Instead of calling the players who use negotiations to make mutants "cheaters " and "exploiters" try to do the same. You will like it.

Let me explain.

First of all we don't exploit the game. We just use it's features to have advantage of. Secondly, me and apolo are trying to prove that most of the people are wrong about mutants. We are trying to open the community's eyes to look on the game differently. We are against auctions as they are waste of tokens since negotiations were only the last week.

Aren't you(not you nick of course ,im talking for most of the managers) the one who was making mutants with 600+% skills using the gk training trick (exploit) and now you are complaining about the negotiations because of up selling?

Look at the game different,try our method and you will love it. You will save hundreds of tokens as you won't be taking part into bidding wars for a 5 star "good " Player. You will just watch the other managers spending their tokens in auctions and you will be laughing.

You will be proud of yourself because this Player was made by YOU as you didn't buy him 5 stars and you made him 6 stars ...

You will be saving thousands of rests as you will keep the Player untill the age of 29+-

You haven't tried it and you are complaining about it. It's like you've never read a book and you are saying :

Those idiots read books instead of being in the Facebook.
    Wake up guys, wake up. Look at the game differently and don't complain because others make better players than you.

Nordeus is trying to steal our tokens by making 100+people watching the same transfer market with you! Why not to spend 7 tokens to buy a well trained player who will keep him for many seasons ?but of course you will go to the auctions and give 30 tokens for a 5 star Player who isn't even fast trainer and you will sell him in 2 seasons.

I might add more later, not in the mood to do it now
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

I can do such exploitation too, but it is not the way I want to play this game. I have exploited some features of another game in the past, and I became one of the strongest in this game during a period of time. I saved a lot money compared to the amount I would have spent had I went for the normal way. The company responsible there were clearly mostly after the money but they did not deserve earning this money because of their improfessionalism and poor support. So, I know about the benefits of playing this way, but that is not the point here. Here, I spoke of a feature that was disable for the 1st 3 weeks of every season - a decision that only made matters worst for many users after the company made auction list common to users of many different levels - a change that already made the game worst.

I did not call you a cheater but for sure you can be called an exploiter - you exploited a flaw in the game to gain significant advantage over others that play the game the intended way as like I did for that other game (but I still paid some money ). Others might call you a cheater because of people that been exploiting the game the way you did and still doing penalised them unfairly in the past and might still be affecting them. You must understand this part.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-09-2019 at 09:06 PM.
    Lucian1986 likes this.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Dreamer
    "I believe everyone should abandon auctions and all that nonsense and use negotiations instead"
    "wake up don’t be slave of the mediocrity of the masses that don’t have your interest"

omg apolo, get a life. the best thing you can do is to quit this **** game and do something else. anything else. it will be much better, trust me.
    this game is more than dead. it's a f*ckin disgrace. i was once very addicted like you and trying to do the best for my team. worked a while, fun and entertaining. now it's JUST server programming. nothing else. very little manager skills and control. i find impossible the fact that a team can win trophy/trophies by being inactive. it's just impossible. such thing shouldn't exist. still in T11 is more likely to win if you're not active. including associations. those are 1000% arranged.
    i see here on forum lots of people complaining about same ****s over and over again, still no one is doing anything. just do like i did and quit this garbage and you'll be fine.
    Lucian1986 likes this.

Another "interesting" thing about the new situation @Tactician is that some players look "invisible" in the nego market.
    For example at those days I have this player. The logic says that he should be in some list.
    I do not intend to sell him of course but still wonder - Nobody is interesting to make an offer for him ?
    Not even those classic 0 tokens ?
    I do not think it's a coincidence

Negotiations are over ?-inzaghi-d24.jpg
    milpol likes this.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast