View Poll Results: Are negotiations permanently over ?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Negotiations are over. I would never buy a player last week of the season .

86 86.87%
  • I might by a player with nego, even the last week.

5 5.05%
  • I don't care, never bothered with negotiations.

8 8.08%
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Negotiations are over ?

Addicted
    I dont understand what is or was the problem with asso? Usually complain those who have mutants by their self and face mutants because game is made that way. For example i dont remember when last time i faced mutants (or even i have ever faced them) because i dont have these kind of players in my squad.
    And yes negotiations was for impatient players like me who didn't want to sit all day to buy something or play with green packs.

I dont understand what is or was the problem with asso?
    Asso Top 100 has 100+ tokens per season.
    Also many mangers from there are selling their accounts for money.
    So they are making mutants to keep low quality but high white skills.
    So they are selling players through negotiations from one account to their other.
    milpol and nikolgiorgos like this.

Addicted
    I dont care if they sell or not. All these changes that was made to stop those players was bad for me.

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    I dont care if they sell or not. All these changes that was made to stop those players was bad for me.
    It does not really stop them as they can still use negociations as many times they can in the last week. A more proper fix would have been to restrict the selling of a player through negociations more than once during a season.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    It does not really stop them as they can still use negociations as many times they can in the last week. A more proper fix would have been to restrict the selling of a player through negociations more than once during a season.
    If I understand well your recommendation, that already exists. A player can't be transfered more than one time per season.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    If I understand well your recommendation, that already exists. A player can't be transfered more than one time per season.
    I do not know if such a thing is already there in the game as I recently came back, but I still see people complaining here and there. Clearly, there is some problem.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-18-2019 at 03:08 PM.

There isn't a problem for me now. Yea it exists. People would still compalin about negotiations even if they will remove them.lol
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Famous
    So had this kind of line up for the last few seasons on negotiations and not one single offer. I guess that's it officially dead, or am I just too high up the levels that the players round me know it's not worth it, and I should just sell up?
    Do low levels still get offers?
    Negotiations are over ?-deadt11.jpg

I see some people sell their players in my notifications (not upsellers) but I don't get any offers either. Only got 1 or 2 players around sometimes for negotiations but no one seems to see them or buy them. It's dead, I will also never use it again.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    So had this kind of line up for the last few seasons on negotiations and not one single offer. I guess that's it officially dead, or am I just too high up the levels that the players round me know it's not worth it, and I should just sell up?
    Do low levels still get offers?
    I am a level 5 manager, and can suggest that the negotiation market is fairly quiet, though there would still be some activities.

24yo 99% ST/AMC with 1-on-1 SA: on nego market for 4 days. Only received 0T offers
    22yo 99% ST with freekick SA: on nego market for 4 days. Only received 0T offers
    20yo 119% DL/DC/DMC with playmaker SA: on market for 2 days. 6 players’ offers. Up to 0T, 1T, 5T, 6T, 9T & 12T

That defender of mine plays all matches in all competitions, winning all trophies for 3 full seasons. Average rating >8 and no suspension incurred over nearly 50 games, which is phenomenal as mainly a DMC. Obviously not-for-sale.

Last season being level 4 sold a 21yo 99% ML/AML/MC with playmaker SA for 6T. Sold mainly because he doesn’t assist much, about 5 while playing close to 50 matches.

Some low-level managers would buy for their own specific needs when auction could not provide them with what they want (at their target token cost), especially when it is very difficult for us to compete with high level managers for FTs in terms of both tokens and value required to win in auctions. Not exactly a dead market, but not a market for making tokens from buying and selling players.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast