Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Transfersystem is absolutely awful

Dreamer
    [QUOTE=LOS ABRANTES FC;606108]Generally no. Only if i have two importants away matchs in a short time... But i spend them very hardly.

Enviado de meu LG-K430 usando o Tapa
    so no inbetween game training at all

Apprentice
    [QUOTE=iansyorkcityfc;606122]
    Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    Generally no. Only if i have two importants away matchs in a short time... But i spend them very hardly.

Enviado de meu LG-K430 usando o Tapa
    so no inbetween game training at all
    The massive training is made first two days.
    Between games I train just the minimum to exploit the 6% recover every three hours.
    For exemple if between two game there are four 6% increase (24%) and the player has 82% of energy, i train him till reach 75% in order to be full recovered for next match.
    The other 15 videos per day i use too to train players. But generally i choose only a player or two that still have a some train ability and pump him/them up. The others improve with daily games...
    This way generally the overall quality of the team reach the 140% at the end of the season
    iptables likes this.

After every match I train losing 6.75 condition multiple 2 = 13.50 condition.
    I use the force recovery ( whole squad ) healing twice = 16 rest packs.
    If needed, I use some 2-3 packs more, but that's rare.
    This is my daily basis train and heal ( 2-3 matches per day ).
    In the end the math is : 25 vids + 15 direct recover.
    25 - 16 = 9 packs stored.
    You do the rest of the formulae till the end of the season
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by iptables View Post
    After every match I train losing 6.75 condition multiple 2 = 13.50 condition.
    I use the force recovery ( whole squad ) healing twice = 16 rest packs.
    If needed, I use some 2-3 packs more, but that's rare.
    This is my daily basis train and heal ( 2-3 matches per day ).
    In the end the math is : 25 vids + 15 direct recover.
    25 - 16 = 9 packs stored.
    You do the rest of the formulae till the end of the season
    as a small experiment i too bought a 1 token player AML as want to replace current one, 66% at beginning after just over 100 greens hes now 94% so with right patience enough greens saved yes you can build a very good side prob for under 10 tokens at a stretch
    iptables likes this.

So you watch 700 videos every season? That means 30 sec per video = 350 min, or rounded off 6 hours of watching videos every 28 days?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrie Baflap View Post
    So you watch 700 videos every season? That means 30 sec per video = 350 min, or rounded off 6 hours of watching videos every 28 days?
    I watch 1120 for season, 700 for the green packs and the rest for direct player recovery. But I think that 99,9% of people that play this game do this. It's nothing abnormal. You can do this when you're at the toilet, having breakfast, watching TV.
    The alternative is pay for tokens or build ****ty teams

Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    I watch 1120 for season, 700 for the green packs and the rest for direct player recovery. But I think that 99,9% of people that play this game do this. It's nothing abnormal. You can do this when you're at the toilet, having breakfast, watching TV.
    The alternative is pay for tokens or build ****ty teams
    I never needed to watch that many videos and never needed to pay for tokens, and still always had 5*/6* teams. Watching that many videos seems like a waste of time for a phone game. Surely there's something else you can do with that time without needing to watch advertisements?
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    I never needed to watch that many videos and never needed to pay for tokens, and still always had 5*/6* teams. Watching that many videos seems like a waste of time for a phone game. Surely there's something else you can do with that time without needing to watch advertisements?
    At the level I'm at if you start a season with a 5* team you will win absolutely nothing. Minimum of a 6* team within day one will make you slightly competitive.
    If you're not a token buyer then the 600 videos a season are a must really to have any chance on my server.

It's "tapping for videos" not "watching videos" at least this was always for me when I was doing this(not anymore lol) so I don't know what others are saying about seconds, minutes, hours of time wasted, I was always doing something enjoyable while I was farming for greens.
    nikolgiorgos, milpol and iptables like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    Well, when you're pooing or having breakfast the other thing you could do is reading newspapers. Really 20 minutes per day clicking on a blue button are so unaffordable?

Anyway no one need to spend time on a phone game if he thinks that is a waste of time. But you can't complain that is impossible to build competitive teams.
    You build 5/6* teams and you're happy with it. I build 7/8* teams and I'm happy with it.
    There are people that manages 3/4 accounts and they're happy with it.
    I've never spent a cent on this game or other games and never will, others spend some moneys, others spend a lot of money. Everyone manage his time and money as he prefer... That's all.
    madflo19 and milpol like this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast