Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Planned Server Maintenance - 31st March

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    I dont care about 20%, let us all lose those 20% I dont care. But make it fair. Some peoples win treble as a joke, is that OK. How can 80% team win a treble, joke man. Let him play against my team. This season I spend 3K of rest, and I win only weaker league from two leagues at level 79. I lost early in the cup and semifinal CL. 3K for 1 trophy, nice and painfull. Bull**** game, delete levels, infinite levels is a joke.
    Here I just will say that yeah, the manipulation factor helps win. I have no trebles with Bayern cause I never liked the idea of manipulate, so well.... your only option is save resources foew seasons and then try a shoot, can sound sad, I know...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Here I just will say that yeah, the manipulation factor helps win. I have no trebles with Bayern cause I never liked the idea of manipulate, so well.... your only option is save resources foew seasons and then try a shoot, can sound sad, I know...
    Yeah I am saving for a year, but still not possible. Only I could try tanking again. You saw the picture with 200% quallity team, I can't beat that even if I collect 20K greens. Only I could train same quallity and what than, maybe I win, maybe not. One year collect green for one treble.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    So you finally see the problem, it wont be fixed with infinite levels. THE REAL PROBLEMS ARE STILL INFINITE LEVELS, MAKING LEAGUES, CUPS, CL, SL BY LEVELS. So how to fix all those unfair Cup draws etc. Simple solutions, make random or quallity draw by quallity % (not levels). In that way I have nothing against merging all servers into one server.

Still, quallity could be manipulated, but random can't.

Famous
    @MNK Kaskada.
    ****! You are already playing in hell............and it's only going to get worse.

So........ A server merge solves nothing at the very top.?
    milpol likes this.

Let them merge all mutant tankers on some servers also for the assoc matches then they can kill each other

Or maybe the Top 100 assoc/Tankers on some servers

So the rest of us are getting a fair balanced competition in all participations of comp/cup and assoc matches
    Last edited by Buster Keaton; 03-29-2019 at 09:50 PM.
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    @MNK Kaskada.
    ****! You are already playing in hell............and it's only going to get worse.

So........ A server merge solves nothing at the very top.?
    Exactly, I really don't know what to do if they merge my server. Should I play on second account or quit, I have fine amount of tokens and greens but that would not help me in a situation against 207% team.

Will all the servers be changed or only the top servers, I am at level 3 Will my server be changed?

Sausy, Is it true that this is only for high servers

Calm down mate!
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast