Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Planned Server Maintenance - 31st March

I hope this will solve the +1/2 lvl CL and Cup fixtures.
    Fingers crossed one might end up married to tougher opponents than before
    EastsiderSG likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Very good news! Thank you Nordeus and the people who make this happen! Please do this more often. Maybe annually or semi annually. I am ok wifh a few bugs hitting us initially for longer term fun and excitment
    maloukees likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

A quick technical announcement.

We’ll be performing server maintenance this weekend ahead of the new season beginning on 31 March, which will mean several things for our Managers.

1. The seasonal update will take a bit longer this time as we make these changes. We’re normally offline for 2-4 hours, so please allow for some further downtime. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    2. Managers with historical opponents can anticipate new teams in their competitions.
    3. Training Reports from the previous season will not be saved in this season update.
    4. Results from the last FA tournament will not be available following the season update. All FA division points will be counted regularly. Managers will still see when the next tournament begins/reward info from previous tournament.
    5. Young players from the Academy that are due to be added to your squad during the season update will arrive one day later to avoid the possibility of gaining a year in age.
    6. FA division rewards and the final tournament rewards will have a delay in being distributed and will be credited on the 1st day of the new season.

Thank you for your understanding, and good luck with your remaining fixtures this campaign!
    well then there is no delay right ? cos we always get our tokens on day 1 of the new season

I understand that servers at commands will change the ban to transfer players between their teams?

Quote Originally Posted by Sanya A. View Post
    I understand that servers at commands will change the ban to transfer players between their teams?
    google translate malfunction
    Altiplano and WindKwality like this.

Famous
    Lol.
    If servers are being merged how will all those players with multi-accounts on the same server (today) be able to continue upselling?

Still laughing.

If this is true - I'm still laughing.

Might just piss myself here.......
    khris, madflo19, maloukees and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Lol.
    If servers are being merged how will all those players with multi-accounts on the same server (today) be able to continue upselling?

Still laughing.

If this is true - I'm still laughing.

Might just piss myself here.......
    That's a good point xD and the actual version don't show the server using the command prompt, so many mnagers have actually a wrong server number cause the line with a 217 isn't shown... bad deal for black market.

If they really are mixing up the servers do you think some of our friends might disappear? One of the problems has always been the lack of a function to have friends on different servers (other than through Facebook). If we get shuffled around does that mean that the game can now deal with friends on different servers?

Will be interesting to see if anything is different on Sunday/Monday
    Altiplano likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post

Managers with historical opponents can anticipate new teams in their competitions.
    Don't do that

Don't mix servers that are level 79, mix server with lower highest levels.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast