Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Like Tree359Likes

Thread: Season 117 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    There is something wrong with the yellow cards. 3 yellow should be 1 red? Can I play these players in next league game or not. If I can't play them I should change dmc for dc, if nordeus change my dc with dl that would be wrong.
    Yup he can play. You wont miss a suspended player. Its very obvious. He would have a red card beside his character in formation.

Quote Originally Posted by dareng View Post
    I just love new player team bonuses, I belive thay gave me leading position in table after five season not being able to finish first. All those season one same gay, elifsport called allways had better team by bying tokens for players but this season I took over the lead
    Finally, someone has something positive to say about the TPB. Congrats, yours efforts in training have paid off
    dareng likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Yup he can play. You wont miss a suspended player. Its very obvious. He would have a red card beside his character in formation.
    Yeah I see it is stats how many yellow in season, but I don't understand why is it shown in two places.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Show those lower teams some respect and play defence when at their home, I have also seen my players do better when I switched from high to low pressing against weaker sides - don't push your players too hard...lol
    We have to, there are over 140% teams. No real favourites on top levels, I don't remember when did someone won treblle here, it is so rare.

Nouvion FC get prime spot this evening, their League match time today was moved by the home team, presumably to a time to suit him - it also better suited the Nouvion Management, who would have not have been available to attend at the original time... A 22nd minute opener by Jelle Popelier was a clue to how ineffective the opposition manager's ploy had been, and the the cream on the cake was an emphatic hat-trick by prolific right-winger Gary Sampson, taking his total to 52 for the season. A consolation goal slotted in between the second and third of Sampson's goals was scant reward for the home team.

The late match was Nouvion FCs attempt to get into their fourth consecutive Cup Final, having to recover from a 2-3 deficit after the home Leg was definitely doable, as they had already performed a similar feat in an earlier Round. This time the team played a lot better than the home Leg, snuffing out any chance of the opposition counter-attacking their way this time. Chris Mann nodded in a Celio Pita corner two minutes before the break, but despite out-chancing their hosts 9-5 on shots on target, failed to trouble the scoreboard again and had to bow out of the competition on the way Goals rule.

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s04-results-day-20.jpg

Desert Rats FC had only a routine League match away at the third-place team, and they had trouble finding the net as the two Goalkeepers put on a spectacular show for the watching punters. The result was thus inevitable, both sides failing to score as the Rats' search for the perfect League season ends again.

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s42-results-day-20.jpg

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s42-league-gk-r18-muppet-fc.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 04-19-2019 at 10:28 PM.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    Anyone else get this problem. My association opponents appear as 'unknown'

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    milpol and talisman like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Rxcksss View Post

Yes. I think it's a bug or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Rxcksss View Post

Season 117 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2019-04-21-00-37-43-949_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Am having this issue as well. On top of that, my goals conceded for the season and in all time stats have been inflated

Team found good form, no cards for my players in few matches. Still in a race for treblle.

I am watching asso games of my friends, is that something new?

Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast