Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Like Tree359Likes

Thread: Season 117 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Loooks like mutants still rule! 300 plus and even 400 white skills. That’s insane. Token buyer I reckon or do all of you guys have so many greens in storage? Did you max out every possible bonus, max win bonus and max morale?
    Everything maxed, most of guys trained via fake assos back in the days or playing frendlies with MoM lately. Now there is two ways: watching videos and playing frendlies for 1 green. I remember back in the days some players using VPN could watch 300 videos (150 PC and 150 mobile). In 2015 I started using VPN and watched 100 videos, but I was punished for that, nordeus took al my tokens and green, since than I never used VPN. Good thing I don't have to use VPN now cause I would probably stop playing.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    It is possible more than 9*, but you have to watch a lot of videos every day. There are teams with 200% that aren't tanking every season. You have to use everything to get your players to 9*.

For example, now days some managers are playing a lot of frendlies (let say 50 every day). If you make subs as soon game start than you can play with 0% condition and your main team will be fit because you changed them at first minute of game. With every game you get 1 green, players get some % for playing and soon they will be ready to get in to first team. Play against low levels teams and hope they don't get any injury.
    Haha I tried that before. my fingers too slow. By the time I sub in, my player already lose some condition and gained nothing cause play too little. Need a lot of reds to exchange for a few greens as well. I always have injuries.

You mean if I have a 9 star team and at 19 years old, they drop to eight star. The free 900 to 1000 greens per season enough to maintain them at 9 star? Full team 11 players?
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 04-22-2019 at 04:57 PM.

Everything maxed, most of guys trained via fake assos back in the days or playing frendlies with MoM lately. Now there is two ways: watching videos and playing frendlies for 1 green. I remember back in the days some players using VPN could watch 300 videos (150 PC and 150 mobile). In 2015 I started using VPN and watched 100 videos, but I was punished for that, nordeus took al my tokens and green, since than I never used VPN. Good thing I don't have to use VPN now cause I would probably stop playing.
    You should continue doing your YouTube videos, make some side money. Many people want to watch the highest level games in TOP eleven.

I only get 40 rest per day. 25 can be stored. 15 must be used. 40*28 =1120 and we get some here and there. Maybe round off to 1250 per season.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 04-22-2019 at 05:16 PM.

Loooks like mutants still rule! 300 plus and even 400 white skills. That’s insane. Token buyer I reckon or do all of you guys have so many greens in storage? Did you max out every possible bonus, max win bonus and max morale?
    It's very hard to train this kind of players nowadays. Can only be done with upselling.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    It's very hard to train this kind of players nowadays. Can only be done with upselling.
    After reading your post then I went to check, his players screenshot were age 31 so done when friendlies were still giving MOM? Lol, last time playing TOP eleven required player to farm! I was playing when they stopped the MOM reward. Tried it a few times, it is so boring. Match after match.

I read somewhere you also have videos? YouTube?
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 04-22-2019 at 05:12 PM.

After reading your post then I went to check, his players screenshot were age 31 so done when friendlies were still giving MOM? Lol, last time playing TOP eleven required player to farm! I was playing when they stopped the MOM reward. Tried it a few times, it is so boring. Match after match.

I read somewhere you also have videos? YouTube?
    Yes they are 31 years old, so they were made with friendlies back then... I'm glad they took away MOTM bonus from it, who had the most time just had the best team and won everything.
    Still, I think this bug was the main reason why Nordeus made training white skills less effective.
    EastsiderSG likes this.

Yes they are 31 years old, so they were made with friendlies back then... I'm glad they took away MOTM bonus from it, who had the most time just had the best team and won everything.
    Still, I think this bug was the main reason why Nordeus made training white skills less effective.
    Yup. Both his mutants did not score. He might have balanced players sitting on his bench. Agreed, removing the mom reward was a good change. I had to play so many friendlies then. I would be training halfway and I had to stop. Why, because of a friendly....and I was so engrossed in training. I missed the opportunity to cancel it. Wasted my time so many times and everyone wants to play with me cause I was weak and Low level. Popular for the wrong reason

I ussually start with 59% player 18 years. Train only his white atributes while it goes for 2-3 seasons. When he is 20-21 years his gray atributes are wery low (they drop 20% every season we level up, we ussually have 3 seasons level up and 1 season staying same level). Than I start spending some green and train his white atributes while it can go (about 160-180%). When white atributes can not be trained more than I start combine white with gray atributes. So if white atribute is 160% and gray is 1% (for example training ST white is strength, gray is fitness or white is speed, gray is aggression) I combine exercise with those atributes which will give me 2% to white on every 1% to gray and it will look like that player is (160%+1%)/2=80% or even less depending how much that 1% really is.

I ussually start with 59% player 18 years. Train only his white atributes while it goes for 2-3 seasons. When he is 20-21 years his gray atributes are wery low (they drop 20% every season we level up, we ussually have 3 seasons level up and 1 season staying same level). Than I start spending some green and train his white atributes while it can go (about 160-180%). When white atributes can not be trained more than I start combine white with gray atributes. So if white atribute is 160% and gray is 1% (for example training ST white is strength, gray is fitness or white is speed, gray is aggression) I combine exercise with those atributes which will give me 2% to white on every 1% to gray and it will look like that player is (160%+1%)/2=80% or even less depending how much that 1% really is.
    Yeah I know I do (or did) the same. One of my players had 200-250% white and 20% grey with 21 years old. But whites above 400% its impossible under normal circumstances. But yeah, I do believe that high white skills don't matter anymore anyway and mutants perform worse than more balanced trained people these days.
    So I will not invest this many resources anymore to get these kind of players.

But your greens dropped quite a lot from last season I think. You had more than 10k right? It looks like it cost a lot to build your team which is currently 150 quality. 3k plus greens is min 3 Seasons worth of saving. That’s a lot!

Why so specific 59%? Is this through upselling? Will any 18 year old below 59 % from auction be ok?
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 04-22-2019 at 05:50 PM.

Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast