Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Like Tree359Likes

Thread: Season 117 - Are you ready?

Both sides with good wins today on 3rd week Monday, which in previous seasons have seen several 'suspicious' results.

Desert Rats FC got off the mark in the 3rd minute, and after that took a while to get into the match, but eventually the floodgates were opened...

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s42-results-day-16.jpg

Nouvion FC met a side which has improved greatly since the first match on home turf. The match quickly turned into a war of attrition which was, predictably, settled by a dead ball situation - free-kick expert DC Ibrahim Kodjia capitalising on a defensive error to curve home the set-piece to give the three points to our heroes.

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s04-results-day-16.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 04-16-2019 at 11:32 AM.
    EastsiderSG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by motrin View Post
    I just noticed in the play store... What happened to Mourinho?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    I used a new device today and what Motrin said its true... this is what I saw.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted

Season 117 by Nuno F.C.

Hi there Khris, Hi all TOP Eleven players!

My debout on this forum and I like to present myself, Nuno Tinoco, and my team, Nuno FC, trial team name but i'm too skinflint the cjange it

It's TOP ELEVEN SEASON 117, :O, for me is only season 23, in fact I'm a returning managers, got elder and got used to the stange result that sometimes haunt us !

Now lets look at Khris questions about me i'm very happy to share

What have you learned from last season?
    I must not use the same tactic over and over regardless of mt oponent, and that under 21 player are defenetly the best choices for a long term team!

Where did you place last season?
    Got a very tought 1st place fighting until last round with two very worthy opponets!

Are you participating in the Association's Cup?
    Yes definitly joined an association along with fans form my favorite real team S.C.Braga of Portugal!

What are your achievements in your Association?
    We made a perfect season with 4 fisrt places and an overall first place going the the 3rd gold division.

What's your current level?
    Level 19, just recenly reached the grown up age.

What's your budget for this season?
    I spent 183M in cash and about 150 tokens

Who do you want to replace?
    I don't quite get it? players? Finally I had courage to substitute a ver poor 6 star forward and it was a wise decision!

What are your goals for this season?
    Try to win everything, out of the cup so far but doing well on the rest.

What's your training level?
    Level 79, little rest for these guys!

Which will be your main formation?
    I have 3 base formations but the one I use de most is a 3-1-2-1-3

Good luck to everybody for the rest of this Season! Hope you like my coments 50Tokens would be great for preparing next season!
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

After round 15, nothing changes.

The Nebuchadnezzar are back in the CL race, having lost the first leg at home 0-1, when they gave away a careless foul. The opponent took their chance.
    However, the manager adopted his recent nemesis' style (Loopi) . Having decided to play defensive in the opponents home, the players were drilled thoroughly to master their game, using more greens didn't matter to the coach and they were rewarded with 1-4 resounding victory. And their CL title hopes now shines even brighter...
    nikolgiorgos and EastsiderSG like this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Team continued to deny odds and romped to their 37th consecutive victory. After a 3-0 victory in the first leg of the CL tie, i felt safe enough to allow my AM to take charge and he did not disappoint. In fact, he showed me how things should be done with a 5-0 victory. Fine, i'll give him a raise if he promises to take his job seriously and stop writing reports that make no sense.

So my next opponent in CL is the highest rated white skilled team in the entire tournament. I have the highest rated balanced team. There is a 15 percent quality diff between us. My whites may not be as high but i think i can put up a good fight. He did eliminated a team 8 percent stronger than him but it did not look like a trained team. Just high quality players straight from the auction.

Season 117 - Are you ready?-resizer_15554271803710.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Both sides are racking up the wins this season, another four between them today as they progress to the Quarter-Finals of the Champions League and see their closest rivals in the League falter and recede in the rear-view mirror...

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s42-results-day-17.jpg

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s04-results-day-17.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

What happened with the rest of season, why it ended today

Dreamer
    Just a visual bug
    It will correct itself in a couple of minutes

Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast