Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Like Tree359Likes

Thread: Season 117 - Are you ready?

Nouvion FC put themselves in good shape for a first Champions League Final when they overcame a tricky slightly lower Quality team in the away 1st Leg of the Semi-Final. Conceding to a counter-attack in the first minute, the Management immediately changed formation and tactics and Nouvion equalised through a counter-attack of their own in the 7th minute. With half-an-hour gone, part-time DMC Ibrahim Kodjia suffered an injury and the Management could only throw on 3* DMC Ignacio Saez in his place. Saez then produced his match of a lifetime, helping the defence stop the opposition attacks and providing the pass for striker Jelle Popelier to rampage through the opposition half to score the winner with 9 minutes left to play.

Home to the 3rd place team in the League, Nouvion were a lot more composed than in their last home match two days ago. Popelier was in the thick of the action again, scoring the opening goal from a Federico Benitez free-kick, after left-winger David Dorizon had been injured in a foul tackle. Benitez scored his first goal for the club just before the break, putting the finishing touch to a defence-splitting pass from fellow midfielder Chris Mann. On the restart, the visitors came out with more purpose to their play and threatened to come back into the match, but two goals in two minutes from left wingback Celio Pita and Mann knocked the stuffing out of them, a final goal from substitute winger Junta Kato sealing the win.

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s04-results-day-23.jpg

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s04-l04-league-r21-top.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 04-22-2019 at 08:59 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Yup. Both his mutants did not score. He might have balanced players sitting on his bench. Agreed, removing the mom reward was a good change. I had to play so many friendlies then. I would be training halfway and I had to stop. Why, because of a friendly....and I was so engrossed in training. I missed the opportunity to cancel it. Wasted my time so many times and everyone wants to play with me cause I was weak and Low level. Popular for the wrong reason
    he has more mutants. His mutants are not performing for some reason (all his players are bad, they dont score, but still he win 1 trophy every season because they play good in some games), but my 129% mutant is performing (only 7* in first team of 150%).

Season 117 - Are you ready?-screenshot_1.jpg

Season 117 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2.jpg

Season 117 - Are you ready?-screenshot_3.jpg

Actaually my players dont perform good in Champions League, and it was always like that. I dont know why, same opponents everywhere.

Season 117 - Are you ready?-screenshot_4.jpg

Season 117 - Are you ready?-screenshot_5.jpg

Season 117 - Are you ready?-screenshot_6.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    But your greens dropped quite a lot from last season I think. You had more than 10k right? It looks like it cost a lot to build your team which is currently 150 quality. 3k plus greens is min 3 Seasons worth of saving. That’s a lot!

Why so specific 59%? Is this through upselling? Will any 18 year old below 59 % from auction be ok?
    I had first team retirement last season, only left winger with 34 years still playing, so I had to start from zero. I will try to win a treblle for a 2-3 seasons and if I fail I will be back to my asso and enjoy those games with 95-115% team.

Desert Rats FC got back to winning matches in their quest for another League title, and were helped by the second place team dropping points. Left winger Omar Einarsson, striker Louis Moules and central defender Matt Stock were on target in their home League match against 10th place, the visitors spoilt goalkeeper Nuno Vieira's clean sheet with a consolation goal late on. The Management are looking for a solution to the Rats' problem of conceding from corners...

The team played its 'Get Out of Jail' card in a disappointing 1st Leg match in the Champions League Semi-Final, several key players are experiencing a worrying dip in form at the most important time of the season. Behind from the 42nd minute to a goal from a player who waltzed through the home defence without hindrance, it took a resurgence after a late substitution to level the match through Louis Moules. The whole team is going to have to up its performance if they are going to get through the last five days of the season successfully.

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s42-results-day-23.jpg

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s42-l35-league-r21-top.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 04-23-2019 at 08:19 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

We gain more skills during match play based on condition loss ya? Does that mean the condition bonus prevents skill gain since it prevents condition loss?

And Cup final is lost easily. Formation/tactic nothing works. Again there will be 3 diferent trophy winers. Bull**** from season to season. If I am not playing the same guy in league I would say he is better and he suprised me with tactics. Two more plates for me, that's only thing they give me, so many second and third places, so many lost finals and semifinals is bull****. It repeats, game engine is stupid and doesn't work.

I counted 20 finals and 20 semifinals lost. At those games like I am playing with second team, only succes I have in league competition.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    This will be hard, high quallity opponent with mutants. I trained my team almost to 150% and it doesn't go easy further. I have one 7* mutant that allready scored 45 goals and 26 assist but it is his last season with 34 years.
    Please how were you able to keep a 30+ year old up to 7*?
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Lost in Cup final! My team did not deserve to win. Outplayed and outclassed in every section of the field eventhough it looked close.

Season 117 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2019-04-23-16-48-54-053_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    nikolgiorgos and MNK Kaskada like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Please how were you able to keep a 30+ year old up to 7*?
    Played frendlies and got him to 190%, than he got those 30% to finishing every time (thats why his finishing is even now over 400%), he is MoM every second game...

Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast