Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Like Tree359Likes

Thread: Season 117 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    It has to do with your training regime. I have beaten to higher clubs in the CL by training to the max. I spend extra greens to train. Then I find my 6* players seriously out playing my opponent's 7*.
    You might even be winning the match but your defenders will be rated poorly because they didn't train enough to contain the opponent; or you may be controling the game with a lot of missed chances because you trained your midfield better than your attack.

I reckon that about your 50% chance of winning or controling the match is based on those pre-match training. I have also noticed my team get so average because I trained for attack, but played defence in the game. And am also thinking that if you didn't train for a match and you log in to watch, you will likely get punished (I have lost all such games so far); but I got a draw when I failed to or forgot to train for a match and I didn't watch the match.
    Mate, u mean max all bonuses? train until all max?

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Lost in cup final
    In fact I had forgotten about this game
    For the past few seasons - out of cup competition in round 16
    Will take this as an achievement
    No expectations no frustrations
    Cheers
    Yes for the time you commit. it really is an achievement. can forget somemore lol

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    no, condition bonus doesn't reduce the condition loss during the game.
    Reduce the penalty in calculations because of low condition.

- Also if you use high pressing or man to man, gives extra condition loss but that doesn't go to gaining.
    - Extra time (and c.l.) gives extra gaining.
    I always knew that CL matches give more skills than other comps. Thanks for confirming that. The higher you go in CL the more skills your players pack. This is why I don't SL as an alternative better to take my chances in CL knockout.

By the way, Loopi my tough rival in CL group this season is out of the comp. It turns out that he did me a favour when he took first in the group. There he met stronger opponents that I may not have liked to face. Over there are teams in 123% my squad is 114%.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Mate, u mean max all bonuses? train until all max?
    No I am not talking of match bonuses, am referring to those pre-match trainings 2 or 4 of them depending on how much time till the next match - they are very crucial.

The game generally weighs all your trainings, including those for bonuses, if they are not balanced, the imbalance will reflect on the neglected area performing poorly. That is why you can buy a good defender but will perform poorly if and when he plays at a time when your defence hasn't been trained effectively.
    Last edited by Nebu; 04-23-2019 at 06:23 PM.
    EastsiderSG likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

No I am not talking of match bonuses, am referring to those pre-match trainings 2 or 4 of them depending on how much time till the next match - they are very crucial.
    Yeah i did that too and maxed everything as well as attended the match. Its cool. I can live with it. Its been awhile since i won the cup though. last season out in quarter finals
    Nebu likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I always knew that CL matches give more skills than other comps. Thanks for confirming that. The higher you go in CL the more skills your players pack. This is why I don't SL as an alternative better to take my chances in CL knockout.

By the way, Loopi my tough rival in CL group this season is out of the comp. It turns out that he did me a favour when he took first in the group. There he met stronger opponents that I may not have liked to face. Over there are teams in 123% my squad is 114%.
    no, c.l. I mean condition loss
    For example
    a training with a set that gives 18% cl, a player gain 4% skills
    a match with 22% cl , gain 4-5% skills
    a match, using high pressing and mtm, gives 40% cl and gain also 4-5% skills
    a match with extra time and 30% cl , gain 5%

The effect of cl depends of the Wheel of Fortune I describe here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...op-eleven.html

In some games the cl penalty multiplies X10 and gives a critical disadvantage, in other games it's just a X1 and has minor effect.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-24-2019 at 04:31 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

After reading, there are quite a few possibilities for my loss. Looks like WOF didnt favour me today. Still boils down to luck. Just hope i can win CL now or it will just be the league. Zzzz i have so many single trophy seasons.

I won cup trophy yesterday. Now I go for title, 4 points ahead 4 games to go, all oponents from midtable left
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Another derby, playing against Vučica twice today, first league, than second leg CL. 2 red cards in league, 1 in CL (my only 9* player DMC missing both matches).

Famous
    Won the Cup yesterday, 5 points ahead in the League and 4-0 up going into the CL semi final 2nd leg.
    Never thought I'd get a treble again as i'm in the high levels, but this is as good a chance as I've had in 20 seasons!!!
    MNK Kaskada and nikolgiorgos like this.

Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast