Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree123Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Team Play Bonuses - 8th of April

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    In a way, yes. It won't show as beyond +10% in-game, but without revealing how the algorithm works, the benefits enhance your existing bonuses.
    So we won't have a tangible parameter to check the results of the collective training, as it is for team bonuses?We will train without knowing if we're doing the right way?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    So we won't have a tangible parameter to check the results of the collective training, as it is for team bonuses?We will train without knowing if we're doing the right way?
    You will, it's a new column for each player that will appear in training. The interface has changed slightly with the new update.

Probably a late 1st april joke
    Last edited by Joe67; 04-08-2019 at 01:48 PM.
    Richie72, Kaizer Franz and Kasmeer like this.

So, i assume we will get extra greens (atleast 2 for each starter) for this new thing? Or is this just another useless update?
    With 2 matches everyday i don't have room to train my starting players. That's why i use the reserve players to keep my bonuses high at 10%.
    Der_Ryan_M, hudai, milpol and 5 others like this.
    Manager of Club Brugge KV (Level 74)

43x League winner - 12x runner up
    17x CL winner - 3x runner up
    2x Super League winner
    14x CUP winner - 7x runner up
    2x Supercup winner

4x Treble

2nd team FC Washandje until level 25 (FB account linked to team removed )
    Trophies: 16x League - 6x CL - 2x CUP (1 treble)

I doubt they will give us anything. Maybe at most a one time gift. Lets try to do this as efficiently as possible tomorrow and share our findings here. I am thinking the warm up stretch pass n go skill drill piggy and video will be good. If i have to do it 4 times per player, it would be total bs. a sure way to take away all our greens
    Jernet likes this.

When nordeus after an update gives more greens or tokkens, all the members in forum (i guess) have been said "It's so amazing update", "keep it up nordeus", "marvelous update", "finally something useful from an update" etc.
    When it comes an update or updates and makes this game more realistic and the only thing you supposed to do is to use your brain more to become better in football... all the comments are extremely creative and some times really clever and funny.
    My suggestion use that creativity to understand better the football when an opportunity arises.
    milpol and maloukees like this.

We need much more conditions, with this update we can't play 2 games a day or 4 games (asso games) + tour games (if there are tour games).

Even 1 game for a day is too much if I have to play early in the morning. For example if the game is at 10:00 and I enter game at 8:00, I have to train with first team means they will be tired for that game. It is all mission imposible for me. It only way to spend more money. More people will quit this way.

Update came while I was playing, I don't like this. The game ended 1:1 against 30% weaker.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    You will, it's a new column for each player that will appear in training. The interface has changed slightly with the new update.
    Ok, now that I could update I'm seeing the layout change.
    Another couple of questions, if you can answer:

- The training will be more efficient if we use a certain mix of drills as it is for the the team bonuses, or it only depends on condition waste?
    - Every player will react the same way to the training or a palyer could gain more TPB than an other depending on the drills I use?
    - The number of players used on training affects the training efficiency?
    IImaestroII likes this.

I try hard to understand this "team play bonusses". The true is I didn't understood, it's so complicated. I am so nostalgic for version 1.2

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast