Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree123Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Team Play Bonuses - 8th of April

Addicted
    ignore this bull**** guys. it's just another way to gobble up your greenpacks by getting you to so called TEAM TRAIN your first team therefore needing greenpacks to recharge your players before each match. i just tested it with a team i don't use and it forced me to do 8 training sessions for the players to gain 10% status. then needed 33 greenpacks to rest them all again before next game. what a joke.
    i won't be bothering with this cosmetic crap update. how about fixing bugs, issues and listening to us and above all stop this trolling and offending us managers who train and work really hard to build strong teams by allowing crap managerless, untrained teams to beat us !!!!

A f**king MEN
    Last edited by Richie72; 04-08-2019 at 05:35 PM.
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Where have gone "simplicity" for this game, this became too hard for players.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    ignore this bull**** guys. it's just another way to gobble up your greenpacks by getting you to so called TEAM TRAIN your first team therefore needing greenpacks to recharge your players before each match. i just tested it with a team i don't use and it forced me to do 8 training sessions for the players to gain 10% status. then needed 33 greenpacks to rest them all again before next game. what a joke.
    i won't be bothering with this cosmetic crap update. how about fixing bugs, issues and listening to us and above all stop this trolling and offending us managers who train and work really hard to build strong teams by allowing crap managerless, untrained teams to beat us !!!!

A f**king MEN
    Mate, what did you use for the 8 sessions? Crap this is really annoying. 33 is way too much! Can we use x2 for this? At some point we definitely will have to do it. Finals or Semi finals kinda match or 1st vs 2nd in tight league race

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Mate, what did you use for the 8 sessions? Crap this is really annoying. 33 is way too much! Can we use x2 for this? At some point we definitely will have to do it. Finals or Semi finals kinda match or 1st vs 2nd in tight league race
    i just did a full normal training session like with my reserves every morning easy/very easy attack.... easy/very easy def...... easy/very easy physical mental so 6.75% and to get my players to 10% took 8 sessions so all players dropped from 99% to 55% so i needed 3 rests per player to get them back to 99%

Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    i just did a full normal training session like with my reserves every morning easy/very easy attack.... easy/very easy def...... easy/very easy physical mental so 6.75% and to get my players to 10% took 8 sessions so all players dropped from 99% to 55% so i needed 3 rests per player to get them back to 99%
    You didn't have to get them to 99% .80% is fine.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Dreamer
    train them good to 10%, train the team bonus as well to 10%, and then get raped by a 40-50% weaker team who never trains... hahahaha ))))))) nordeus 2019. screwing their clients since 2010 )))))

What happens if you don't update your version? Is it still a factor?
    Anarşi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    What happens if you don't update your version? Is it still a factor?
    I did think that way too but fear losing out. Others might have the bonus which starts full while we might not benefit from it. And its gonna get tough in the cup, was hoping this might give me an edge

I don't need the team bonus if I continue to play the game from the old version. Or does it directly affect the match?

Rookie
    My opinion about this update
    * they made it so we can stop complaining about the trolling factor, using it as an excuse like "well they have trained their 1st eleven, and that counts more than actually being active during the game".
    * it will benefit the tankers because they get the 10% bonus with the main players during the week.
    * with this update they are trying to milk money, and make us spend the Gpk that we farm on a daily basis in order to keep the first eleven fresh.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast