Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree57Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Season Run-In Challenge - Live NOW!

Once again nordeus have been clever in fleecing you of tokens and doubling their turnover I will not participate in any further "events" they are a rip off people!!!
    pjBS likes this.

Famous
    That's me up to round 4 level 2 now, was taking a while to load an opponent there but I guess most folk have given up on it once the two free goes are finished quickly.
    I'm taking it slow!

Apprentice
    great to see that they are again putting in non human teams who somehow perform extremely well......cheating runts
    FINO ALLA FINE and pjBS like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    great to see that they are again putting in non human teams who somehow perform extremely well......cheating runts
    What stage is that at? When I've been waiting on an opponent and no one is available it just times out and I've to try again, it hasn't generated a team.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    What stage is that at? When I've been waiting on an opponent and no one is available it just times out and I've to try again, it hasn't generated a team.
    Team lvl 66
    Stage 5
    Lost 2 times to 20% weaker fiction team, once they were reduced to ten man in 10th minute while I was 2-0 up.... lost game 2-3

No more bs. 25 token rebuy to play fiction teams and get trolled - no thanks...

Sendt fra min SM-G955F med Tapatalk

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567