Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of the Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME

Lost the first place for 1 cup... Really cool event. I didn't play many games and that's the reason why I didn't win
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Rookie
    Okay reward

Sendt fra min SM-G955F med Tapatalk
    Cope King likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    3 positions for my teams
    Couldn't go higher with NIK as I had two competitive tankers
    [Official] King of the Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME-koth-final-table.jpg

ΡΑΓΚΜΠΥ won him.
    Useful as I have CL semifinals ahead and my team went from 99% to 103%
    [Official] King of the Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME-free-player.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I found this logo different from the others?[Official] King of the Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME-20190519_022114.jpg

Every Victory depends on your Match reading skill

Famous
    They should have had prizes for the top 5 not just top 3. Most players in my league gave up today as they had no chance for the top 3 finish, would have made it more interesting with a bigger spread of token prizes.
    nikolgiorgos and julien12 like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by RClub View Post
    I found this logo different from the others?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190519_022114.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	83.8 KB 
ID:	123049
    Previous KotH amblem

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Apprentice

[Official] King of the Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Woohoo I won in extra in extra time
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    i feel you bro. Good luck to both of us!
    Well done on your ET win bud. I Waited till the last few minutes to challenge the leader. We were 9/8 him, 8/8 yest and 9/8 him till the last minutes when I challenged him. He was a strong 127% Vs my 121% but I came through, winning 5-1!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Seeker85; 05-18-2019 at 09:13 PM.
    EastsiderSG likes this.

Finally i achieved the 16th this morning but ive not logged in again lol so im not sure that ive an emblem awaiting :')

Just following Eurovisión now so later i'll ser this, and if in SL the oppo turned my 4-0.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcorecrit View Post
    Hey Guys,

so i dont wanna bitch about it, the event itself is really cool i like it but how is it possible that in my Group or whatever you wanna call it, everyone me included has about the same strenght and only one Team is completely outstanding with 60% - 70% more than all the other Teams, this guy is gonna win for sure so no point in playing he has all 9 Trophys and dif + 52 or so. Dont get me wrong i do like competition but 60 - 70% is to much, everyone should have same chances, idk like with premade teams all the same strenght or whatever. Good Luck all on the event ☻
    cor: „the event itself is really not cool. i like it „
    butt i don’t care cuz itz crap

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    They should have had prizes for the top 5 not just top 3. Most players in my league gave up today as they had no chance for the top 3 finish, would have made it more interesting with a bigger spread of token prizes.
    I agree that expanding the prizes beyond the top three would incentivize people a bit more.

Full disclosure: I won my KOTH group. That said my group seemed to be more even than most as I “only” had a 12% advantage over the second and third best teams in my group. Still I had close to a 30% advantage over the weakest members. All in all it meant I had 3 to 4 close to clear wins. Still I liked the event last year when I did not come close to winning the group and this year when I did win. I'd love if as the final prize you were offered three different players, of different positions, and were allowed to choose like in the previous International games.

But really I have small complaints. I have not played my new striker yet but I'm happy to have him.
    Cope King likes this.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast