Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Goodbye guys.

Oh bro,I every season have best team in the league and in CL. But i'm for 9 seasons won CL only 2 times and league only 3 times. I have 5 lost CL finals and i'm 5th times 2nd in the league. But i never give up and do not you give up! Go ahead you've got a fantastic team. It is a pity that you stop playing with such a good team! Goog lock

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    ?????? DOOOOOOOOD....worst question EVER!

We are talking about the infamous NGE. Please smack yourself in the face because I am not there to do it.

Seriously though, why do you even ask questions like that after spending all this time on the forum listening to the reasons why Barca is quitting.

N ordeus
    G ame
    E ngine
    Do you usually slap someone in the face for asking a question?

You can't play without a goal keeper, somebody has to occupy that spot.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Do you usually slap someone in the face for asking a question?

You can't play without a goal keeper, somebody has to occupy that spot.
    Pistolero, mate, I was joking. I think he was saying that there was no natural GK playing GK for the whole season and they still won the league.

I see you did not understand this. If you did understand this and asked that question, yes, I would slap you for asking such a silly question we all know the answer to. The NGE is a fickle and imperfect machine that has good days and bad. Consistancy is the issue we all have with the NGE and T11 has its work cut out for them.

BTW, no offense meant.

I have nth to say but check this b4 Mods delete it...

It is really fun to hear the reply that "the daily maintenance is a part of Top Eleven game, so please read more about it here: http://www.topeleven.com/news/no-more-daily-maintenance/" where the server is down in the night 15 min before my CL match on 14 April 2013.

Goodbye guys.-untitled.jpg

Goodbye guys.-1.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Goodbye guys.-untitled.jpg  
    Last edited by ice87s; 05-03-2013 at 06:03 PM.
    thon and aiureah like this.
    Season 1 - League winner (7 matches to go from 6th place)
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)
    Season 3 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 4 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 5 - 2nd runner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (hmm....!!!)
    Season 6 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter)

Ohhhh, personally I think a team should get spanked for using a defender or midfielder or striker as a goal keeper.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    I have nth to say but check this b4 Mods delete it...

It is really fun to hear the reply that "the daily maintenance is a part of Top Eleven game, so please read more about it here: http://www.topeleven.com/news/no-more-daily-maintenance/" where the server is down in the night 15 min before my CL match on 14 April 2013.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	94.0 KB 
ID:	6037

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	6039
    I am sorry, but unless I am mistaken, Nordeus states that we can now play 24/7 as there is no maintenance, or the maint is done behind the scenes and does not affect the play of the game.

I find it odd that they would have connection problems 15 minutes before a game....said NOBODY ever.
    ice87s likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    this, is my last post here.
    Someone give him his dummy back, he'll be back for more next season and he knows it.
    herdo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I am sorry, but unless I am mistaken, Nordeus states that we can now play 24/7 as there is no maintenance, or the maint is done behind the scenes and does not affect the play of the game.

I find it odd that they would have connection problems 15 minutes before a game....said NOBODY ever.

I really dont know why they replied me with that kind of stupid answer......
    Season 1 - League winner (7 matches to go from 6th place)
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)
    Season 3 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 4 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 5 - 2nd runner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (hmm....!!!)
    Season 6 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter)

they got to a champions league final so they were no mugs. you were tactically defeated. imagine how many he would have spanked you by if he had some decent players.....
    herdo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    Just lost my CL final against a really weaker team. This time was the last one. I will not use the vent thread, because this, is my last post here. Goodbye guys, and goodbye Nordeus for this kind of freakin ****.
    Sorry to hear, but your not the first or last one (and probably not alone). This happend to me at lvl 2. I lost after a penalty shootout against a 3* team (inactive as well).

I hope you will get past this and come back stronger next season. Also, your formation/tactical choice isnĀ“t the "best one", but I'm not going to comment it since your probably pissed.

PEACE, LOVE, & RESPECT
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast