Page 76 of 227 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

@July Fourth I'm started with 3-5-2 and his st Sfrijan is scoring 2 times in 6 minutes. And i'm played in 2nd half 3-1-4-2.Then Xavi injured and tried to replace it with El Sh. but the change failed because the match is finished.
    @Ljepoje I asked MDKII about videos on fb but he told me not to depend on them, but from their sponsors.
    Now I am healed right back and I'll play tomorrow 4-1-4-1 formation against

My tactic : no arrows, 4-1-4-1, orders: Mentality Normal,Down both flanks,own half,normaly tackling,pass long, Marking man on man with counterattacks...what you say about that?

Quote Originally Posted by nsretkovic View Post
    @July Fourth I'm started with 3-5-2 and his st Sfrijan is scoring 2 times in 6 minutes. And i'm played in 2nd half 3-1-4-2.Then Xavi injured and tried to replace it with El Sh. but the change failed because the match is finished.
    @Ljepoje I asked MDKII about videos on fb but he told me not to depend on them, but from their sponsors.
    Now I am healed right back and I'll play tomorrow 4-1-4-1 formation against

My tactic : no arrows, 4-1-4-1, orders: Mentality Normal,Down both flanks,own half,normaly tackling,pass long, Marking man on man with counterattacks...what you say about that?
    What can well call this one here... The aeroplane? 4-5-1 V for me I think.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    What can well call this one here... The aeroplane? 4-5-1 V for me I think.
    but I do not have the players for that formation here's my team:

any another suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    Harrogate town are doing well. Been left on auto pilot last season and won the league easy.

Why no updates lately?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by nsretkovic View Post
    but I do not have the players for that formation here's my team:

any another suggestions?
    Considered to use the same formation as your opponent? You don't seem to have any choice, but play with a 3xDC defence. Maybe 3-5-2 flat (with motivated ML+MR)?

Btw, My CUP opponent has a 95% scout team. All of his players are 7* + 4x6* benchplayers. He will use a 4-1-2-3 formation. I will stick to my 4-2N-2W-2 formation ...Kickoff in 45min!
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 05-08-2013 at 08:47 PM.
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Considered to use the same formation as your opponent? You don't seem to have any choice, but play with a 3xDC defence. Maybe 3-5-2 flat?
    My MC Xavi was injured. I will try with 4 1 4 1 if it is not a good thing going will turn up in the "fire to fire" that is, 3-1-4-1-1 or 3-1-4-2

We clearly are cursed over the cup in this game.

We settled for lunch on our way back from Germany, preparing the tables for the upcoming match vs the quwaitian sheik. Despite his aggressive 4-2MC-3W-1, our 3W-2DMC-3MC-2 proved to be perfect counter for it. We had slightly same ball possession being alone vs him and 3 other supporters, but as alwais the first shot from over 30 mts went in for him with our keeper Price being like it wasn't there. After the shock, we took back the play and equalized few minutes later with Yuma from a free kick on the side. We were holding fine when another shoot, this time from HALF PITCH got in again, and we were back to start. We were anyways confident as i already was changing keeper with his reserve, and entering my AMC for an MC since he had 4 wide defense without a dmc, pretty sure i'd hurt pretty badly.

But then again, magically our phone provider ceased to emit signal just when i FKIN PUSHED THE confirmation button before the second half!!!!. No matter how i tried to gain it back, it was down for the moment. When i was able to log back we were losing 3-2 after another shoot from 30 mts (again from his DL, 2nd goal for him) got in, which we replied to with a goal by Romer. We hurried to switch players and...AGAIN the signal deceased. After raging out and smoking 2 sigs, i logged back at match ended to see us having had 5 more shoots, but with his 4-2 at minute 86 after, say what, he changed 3 players straight. Having had our subs with fresh players and the little module twitch, i'm sure we'd be seeing a different result.

A slight chanche to qualify, but very tiny in the second leg. At least i'm home, where i will be able to follow the match if God doesn't lightining flash me again.

On League, we faced an asimmetric 4-5-1 vs which the 3-5-2 V was a total fail. Not only they got ahead, but my DMC ijured in the process of the FK which gave us the equalizer. 1 sub later and on narrow diamond again, we confortably won 8-1 with 24 shoots of which 20 on goal.

Black flag for New Team.

At least i almost finished PT'ing with Hutton getting his 7* aswell.

EDIT:

On a side note, our Keeper scored a 4. Fkin dumbass. No clue how to solve this situation. In the league, 2 shoots on goal in the whole match against and 1 taken aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    Harrogate town are doing well. Been left on auto pilot last season and won the league easy.
    I'm not surprised since you made a big investment into the team this time last season and you were the best team in the league by a distance.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

@Ljepoje, @July Fourth , Do you know how much green boosters received watching a video on Facebook?

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Why no updates lately?
    Spent last season focusing on forum league team as knew that Harrogate town would be fine. And started a new job so don't have as much free time. Will prob start to do more updates again soon if I can